Hip ! Hip ! President Hillary !!

Old 07-05-2016, 10:29 AM
n/a

Default Hip ! Hip ! President Hillary !!

The FBI admits that there is no serious wrong-doing .

Another attempt by the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy to smear her
falls flat .

They try and try but can never find anything that sticks .

It`s over --- she will sail into the Presidency !!

It`s destiny !
Old 07-05-2016, 10:32 AM
n/a

That's not what I heard him say.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
That's not what I heard him say.
Here it is. No matter what though, it's over.

WASHINGTON — The FBI recommended Tuesday that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton should not face criminal charges over her use of a private email server as secretary of State, even though she and aides were "extremely careless" in handling classified information.While FBI Director James Comey criticized Clinton and her aides for carelessly handling classified, top-secret information, he said there is no evidence she intended to do so, the basis for criminal charges."Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information," Comey said in a 15-minute statement explaining the investigation, "our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."
Old 07-05-2016, 11:34 AM
n/a

What about the 9 months they had deleting files. Should of been seized from day I. When one party has control over the FBI, cia, IRS, surpreme courts, district courts, salutary cities. This what you get. Cronies at it finest. The debt will be 20 trillion by Jan. We are done. The Mexican peso will be worth more than dollar in three years when China money will be the gold standard. It's coming
Old 07-05-2016, 12:00 PM
n/a

I hope Hillary picks Elizabeth Warren as her running mate. The perfect campaign slogan:. "Not just another pretty face!".
Old 07-05-2016, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
What about the 9 months they had deleting files. Should of been seized from day I. When one party has control over the FBI, cia, IRS, surpreme courts, district courts, salutary cities. This what you get. Cronies at it finest. The debt will be 20 trillion by Jan. We are done. The Mexican peso will be worth more than dollar in three years when China money will be the gold standard. It's coming
114th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a Republican majority Congress. Both houses. And if not for Hurricane Sandy and the NJ Governor Chris Christie; Mitt Romney would have won the White House.

You have a megalomaniac rather careless liar running for your Republican Presidential ticket.

And I doubt if his Trump University case will fare for him as well as the e-mail controversy did for Hillary Clinton. Clinton is not the most honest nor careful of politicians but she at least has some practical policy ideas.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seeing as we are done, when are you leaving?
Old 07-05-2016, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
114th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a Republican majority Congress. Both houses. And if not for Hurricane Sandy and the NJ Governor Chris Christie; Mitt Romney would have won the White House.

You have a megalomaniac rather careless liar running for your Republican Presidential ticket.

And I doubt if his Trump University case will fare for him as well as the e-mail controversy did for Hillary Clinton. Clinton is not the most honest nor careful of politicians but she at least has some practical policy ideas.
I am not goading you but would you please spell out some of her specific " ideas ". So far all I have heard her say for certain is that she is going to see that a lot of coal miners lose their jobs .
Old 07-05-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

Intent matters. I was told here that it didn't. Expect to be told it's not fair, they cheated, those are not the rules and we are petulant children [PC].
Old 07-05-2016, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Intent matters. I was told here that it didn't. Expect to be told it's not fair, they cheated, those are not the rules and we are petulant children [PC].
You have one of the biggest liars and con men running for President right now in Donald Trump. It is like picking between which putrid apple we want to take a bite out of. The Donald is far worse than Hillary Clinton.

He spreads hatred, bigotry and poorly thought out ideas and one of his main supporters is the KKK.

Clinton has outlined his positions on things fairly well just Google her.

Trump changes his quite often as the Election nears as he will say anything to get enough votes for the election.
Old 07-05-2016, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Democratic party has control over the Republican appointed FBI director, Coney. Let's see "W" knew Trump would attack his brother by just calling him names, so he appointed Coney knowing that Coney would always do what he told.

Supreme Court until lately was five Republicans and four Democrats. So, the minority rules. That should speak well in the future for Republicans, when they will be in minority.

We are done only in the minds of anyone that thinks Trump is the only one that can solve our problems. Well, he can't, and only will make things worse. Why? Republicans excel in one thing, obstruction. Governing isn't something that they want to do. Now, bitching, and dooms day predictions are the only thing they are good at.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:52 PM
n/a

There seems to be a lot of posters leaning to the left. That must be upsetting to a couple of people who post 20 times a day.
Old 07-05-2016, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
There seems to be a lot of posters leaning to the left. That must be upsetting to a couple of people who post 20 times a day.
Their hopes for an indicted Hillary have been dashed and Benghazi is so old it has whiskers. It's time to regroup evidently.
Old 07-05-2016, 04:47 PM
n/a

What part of CARELESS and RECKLESS do you not understand?????
Old 07-05-2016, 04:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
What part of CARELESS and RECKLESS do you not understand?????
CARELESS AND RECKLESS!!!

Great characteristics for a presumptive presidential candidate.

These are the FBI directors words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake the up.

Tags
it`s, hip, find, presidency, destiny

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.