Hip ! Hip ! President Hillary !!

Old 07-23-2016, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
A Regressive trying to practice his Saul Alinsky tactic of turning or diverting the question. As for IQ, Jimmy Carter was the President of modern times with the highest IQ. Jimmy Carter also ended his term of office with a 12 point higher approval rating than GW Bush.
Funny how you mention Saul Alinsky. He really is a favorite of the left. Ask Hillary. She wrote all about him and considered him a mentor.

Jimmy Carter may have been in the High IQ area but he sure screwed the pooch when it came to leading this country. Wow, until Obama came along, Jimmy war reigning at the top of worst president list. He was a failure, but I am interested in hearing how the left is going to defend his terrible policies. I remember the long gas lines and the highest mortgage interest rates in history. Inflation was sky high. Worst years I can remember. And then that Iran fiasco, was the cherry on top of his big pile of manure called a one term wonder.

Bush approval rating? Is that supposed to mean something. Bush also had the highest approval rating in history during his presidency. Obama has never reached that level and he is supposed to have such a fine rating. Ratings are personality contests Obama is a wannabe entertainer and spends as much of his time on TV attempting humor as he can get away with. And he does get away with a lot. Obama is a disgrace and I will cherish 20 Jan, no matter who wins.

Jan 20, 2017 An End of an Error
Old 07-23-2016, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
A Regressive trying to practice his Saul Alinsky tactic of turning or diverting the question. As for IQ, Jimmy Carter was the President of modern times with the highest IQ. Jimmy Carter also ended his term of office with a 12 point higher approval rating than GW Bush.
I've seen many high IQ individuals in the ranks of the homeless. And I have seen many wealthy average IQ folks. It all has to do with motivation and imagination.
Old 07-23-2016, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I've seen many high IQ individuals in the ranks of the homeless. And I have seen many wealthy average IQ folks. It all has to do with motivation and imagination.
Bingo...but there IS a lower limit below which you can't reasonably exist without help. A lot of the inner city minorities fit this scenario.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Funny how you mention Saul Alinsky. He really is a favorite of the left. Ask Hillary. She wrote all about him and considered him a mentor.

Jimmy Carter may have been in the High IQ area but he sure screwed the pooch when it came to leading this country. Wow, until Obama came along, Jimmy war reigning at the top of worst president list. He was a failure, but I am interested in hearing how the left is going to defend his terrible policies. I remember the long gas lines and the highest mortgage interest rates in history. Inflation was sky high. Worst years I can remember. And then that Iran fiasco, was the cherry on top of his big pile of manure called a one term wonder.

Bush approval rating? Is that supposed to mean something. Bush also had the highest approval rating in history during his presidency. Obama has never reached that level and he is supposed to have such a fine rating. Ratings are personality contests Obama is a wannabe entertainer and spends as much of his time on TV attempting humor as he can get away with. And he does get away with a lot. Obama is a disgrace and I will cherish 20 Jan, no matter who wins.

Jan 20, 2017 An End of an Error
Agree that Carter was a terrible President!

GW Bush exited office with a 22 percent approval rating. Bush was a very mediocre President.

Obama's current rating is around 53 percent. The stock market is 18,500 now as compared with around 7,000 when Bush left office. Unemployment is 4.8 percent. Obama will go into history as a very good President.

Saul Alinsky was a brilliant man and a good man. He belonged to the Universal Unitarian Church. I am proud to have known him as a friend.
Old 07-23-2016, 07:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

GW Bush exited office with a 22 percent approval rating. Bush was a very mediocre President.

Obama's current rating is around 53 percent. The stock market is 18,500 now as compared with around 7,000 when Bush left office. Unemployment is 4.8 percent. Obama will go into history as a very good President.

Saul Alinsky was a brilliant man and a good man. He belonged to the Universal Unitarian Church. I am proud to have known him as a friend.
It's ALL lies! It was BOUGHT with over $10 TRILLION ($10,000,000,000,000) of debt. Obama DOUBLED the national debt in just 8 years. He'll go down with the likes of Nixon, for his destruction by taking us off the gold standard, Obama went nuts with the debt...too nuts. We spend over $600,000,000,000 a year in interest payments alone. $1800 PER US citizen, every man woman and child. He may have bankrupted us. We're definitely insolvent, we take out new loans to pay the old loans, plus we take out new loans to pay the current bills. The US is actually the poorest country if you count debt.
Old 07-24-2016, 04:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bingo...but there IS a lower limit below which you can't reasonably exist without help. A lot of the inner city minorities fit this scenario.
Inner city minorities are doing worst due to our help. If you want to help them, allow them to help themselves. Don't do it for them, or they will be constrained to the crutch the rest of their lives. Open the doors but make it up to them to walk through those doors. Give them the pride of doing it themselves, not the resentment of you forcing them to do something because you believe you know what is best for them. Make it their decision to better themselves, not yours. Otherwise, you get resentful and bitter people such as Obama.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Inner city minorities are doing worst due to our help. If you want to help them, allow them to help themselves. Don't do it for them, or they will be constrained to the crutch the rest of their lives. Open the doors but make it up to them to walk through those doors. Give them the pride of doing it themselves, not the resentment of you forcing them to do something because you believe you know what is best for them. Make it their decision to better themselves, not yours. Otherwise, you get resentful and bitter people such as Obama.
They CAN'T take care of themselves. Isn't it obvious? Look how they live...everywhere. They're ALWAYS at the bottom...always. There is not ONE place with them as the majority that is a safe and pleasant place to live...not one.

The "solution" is to have as few or any of them living with us as possible. Shoulda sent them ALL away back to Africa.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:33 AM
n/a

Quote:

You are one of the most ignorant retards I have ever heard admit to being stupid. No offense meant. That is exactly how you sound.

Unemployment is low because everyone gave up and quit looking for a job. The real unemployment is over 20%. Obama may have some fooled but when they check the facts they will realize that he is nothing but a con man put in place by Affirmative Action. He is a failure. Food stamp recipients are record high. GDP growth is so low that there has never/NEVER been another president in history where the growth never reached 3%. I can go on and on about it, but you are either too blind or too stupid to comprehend the truth.

Saul Alinsky a "brilliant man?" Are you a communist or an anarchist? His ways are totally Anti-American. If you think he is great then you don't deserve to live in America.

So, I have to believe that you are just being facetious, because there is NO ONE other than maybe Hillary that is that stupid. Maybe Obama. At any rate, only Anti-Americans, haters of the Constitution would endorse Alinsky. But, you probably know that.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:58 AM
n/a

The way I look at it is, do we want the same soup again. Do we want to try some other way for 4 years? We were promised change last time, unfortunately it was a bad change. Hillary is not good for us.
Old 07-24-2016, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
The way I look at it is, do we want the same soup again. Do we want to try some other way for 4 years? We were promised change last time, unfortunately it was a bad change. Hillary is not good for us.
Neither a D or R is good for us.

But you'll keep voting for crooks...as long as it's YOUR crook.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 07-24-2016, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Chump would be an unmitigated disaster, not just domestically...but on the world stage.

His comments about NATO has already reverberated around the world as someone who is clueless at best...dangerously deranged at the worst.

CNM

Tags
it`s, hip, find, presidency, destiny

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.