how should we handle Russian hacking?

Old 01-06-2017, 06:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear Guest:

I am a man more sinned against than sinning (King Lear). This seems to be your creed. You make judgments of others based on the premise that you cannot be wrong. Well quite honestly when it comes to issues such as politics not all issues are as clear cut and dry as we would like them to be.

You reference Trump's mocking of our intelligence agencies. If you google Senator Patrick Moynihan will find he did so too. And when it came to the black population he too was in line with Trump's comments.

I readily agree I am not the smartest guy on the block but I do have an insouciant epistemic curiosity.

When it comes to politicians I trust none of them and believe them only after they have provided the results they promised. Hence I do not support Trump.

As to this particular issue again I do not support Trump. what I have said on every political thread that spoke to this issue and our intelligence community in general is that our intelligence agencies have failed when it came to WMD, 9/11, Benghazi, Arab Spring, ISIS. Clinton's personal server and a number of terrorist attacks within our borders. These agencies are bloated bureaucratic politicized creatures who have been failing our nation's interest. How, pray tell, does a tech who has been with NSA for only six months manages to vanish with this nations top secrets. he now sits in Russia feeding them what probably is the basis for their ability to hack this nation's top organizations.

Our intelligence agency deserve such ridicule. and to add insult to injury the last people to know of our intelligence fails our the people of this nation.

Personal Best Regards:
As always, of course you are correct and as always certainly put me in my place.

Just one reminder...the President and President Elect are a bit different than any other you choose to quote.

He now speaks for the country.

Guess I have to get used to an immature, meanspirited President.

Leading is more than insulting behavior. I have learned that when you are in a position of leadership, you get what you give.

PS..I would be curious on what issue you ever disagreed on this forum with Donald Trump since he received the nomination. I mean DISAGREE, not subtle disagreement. I don't remember any.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thank them. They did a better job of telling us what was going on then our own media.

Instead of ostracizing Russia, America should be thanking them for being good allies by revealing the true and corrupt nature of the left. Something that will never be expected from the Soros run/owned media.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

Instead of ostracizing Russia, America should be thanking them for being good allies by revealing the true and corrupt nature of the left. Something that will never be expected from the Soros run/owned media.
I see.....Russia = Good. USA = Bad

The Trump message.

But as he left this morning to be briefed, he found time to tweet about the ratings on "The Apprentice" and how bad they were relative to his.

Yep....he is really interested in our country, as long as he benefits.

You folks think my country is a joke...I don't and suppose that is where we get separated.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

I not sure how we should handle the hacking, but I do hope that future administrations do a better job of preventing it.

If there Russians did indeed hack these e-mail accounts, where were our wonderful intelligent agencies when it was happening? Why did this administration not prevent it?

The primary job of the government is to protect it's citizens. This administration has evidently failed in that area.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
I not sure how we should handle the hacking, but I do hope that future administrations do a better job of preventing it.

If there Russians did indeed hack these e-mail accounts, where were our wonderful intelligent agencies when it was happening? Why did this administration not prevent it?

The primary job of the government is to protect it's citizens. This administration has evidently failed in that area.
Curious if you watched the hearings yesterday, or read about the testimony ?

They have, in fact, stopped attacks. This has been on going for years, and while you appear dismayed, I believe...and we never know everything...that we are on top of the game. Prevailing wisdom now is to simply attack our own country, and agencies, which I find offensive.

I do not live in a fantasy world and know USA does not equal perfect, but they have done a great job., and find no satisfaction in demeaning them.

There also, to your point, was discussion on how we react to these attacks and I think what I heard was a criticism of the current admin in reacting. That is a big issue.

I do not like to keep bringing up, but if our new President continues to praise Russia and Putin, and dismisses what he is told, it will be difficult to fight this threat at all.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:

The Trump message.

But as he left this morning to be briefed, he found time to tweet about the ratings on "The Apprentice" and how bad they were relative to his.

You folks think my country is a joke...I don't and suppose that is where we get separated.
If you supported Obama, you must have thought it was a joke. After all, name ANY president that has spent as much time on late night TV and comedy as Obama. Name someone that has made as many jokes in his speeches and mocked the other party. Name one president that has spent 8 years in office totally ignoring the other party and ostracizing everything they have done or said. Obama is the worst example of a president we have ever had when it comes to acting presidential. So, now you have Trump. He has not been sworn in yet, OK. If he is not presidential, he is following a poor example. Or, are you a racist and feel that because Obama is half-black that he is given a pass or excused from the proper behavior of the position?

You libtards really should get over your loss and get on with your life. Yes, Republicans do hold each other accountable instead of making excuses. The left ought to try that. Does it not make you wonder why all the black voters came out to vote for Obama and we have never had the black turnout equivalent in any other election? There's your racism. And there's the flaw on the left.

And typical of other libtards, you have to use the extreme. I did NOT say Russia was good. Show me where I said they were good. I did not say America was bad. Show me where I said that. Then, come back and kiss my...........liberal.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Curious if you watched the hearings yesterday, or read about the testimony ?

They have, in fact, stopped attacks. This has been on going for years, and while you appear dismayed, I believe...and we never know everything...that we are on top of the game. Prevailing wisdom now is to simply attack our own country, and agencies, which I find offensive.

I do not live in a fantasy world and know USA does not equal perfect, but they have done a great job., and find no satisfaction in demeaning them.

There also, to your point, was discussion on how we react to these attacks and I think what I heard was a criticism of the current admin in reacting. That is a big issue.

I do not like to keep bringing up, but if our new President continues to praise Russia and Putin, and dismisses what he is told, it will be difficult to fight this threat at all.
It only seems like praise to the left because the criticism of Obama is such that anything said about anyone else, sounds good. Of course, it does not help when the left continues to take what Trump says out of context and perverting his actual words. But, that is to be expected.

Putin is a thug that America has to deal with. How we deal with him will determine whether or not we have diplomatic disagreements with Russia or another Cold War. Obama needed a diversion from his complicity in Hillary's felony conduct, so he hyped up an image of an enemy to get people to watch his slight of hand trick. Can't wait to see what is revealed after he is out of office.
Attached Images
File Type: png new-american-holiday.png (125.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-06-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest[B
]I see.....Russia = Good. USA = Bad
[/B]
The Trump message.

Yes there are many countries in the world that see us as the bad guys. Good guys and bad guys have a lot to do with culture and location. However if you are a baby boomer raised in the USA then of course you know who the good guys are.

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts" Mark Twain.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Obama always apologizes for America, so he must think we are the bad guys. The left has never appreciated America or the American way.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Obama always apologizes for America, so he must think we are the bad guys. The left has never appreciated America or the American way.
Well, they appreciate the entitlement and w.....d...le checks
Old 01-06-2017, 10:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, they appreciate the entitlement and w.....d...le checks
Old 01-06-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

I don't think the Russians hacked or influenced the election process at all. For years, the Russians (Boris Badenov and Natasha) couldn't even catch Moose and Squirrel (Rocky and Bullwinkle).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15941012_10155018840198291_2556919476672575625_n.jpg (11.6 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-06-2017, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't think the Russians hacked or influenced the election process at all. For years, the Russians (Boris Badenov and Natasha) couldn't even catch Moose and Squirrel (Rocky and Bullwinkle).
Excellent point!
Old 01-06-2017, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

The Trump message.

When Trump left this morning, he was heading to the offices of Conde-Nast to meet with the likes of Traydon Carter and other writers. Carter is the one who wrote the article calling Trump's restaurant in Trump Tower the worst restaurant in NYC.

Carter's battles with Trump go back decades. He is the one who started the 'small hands' discussion about Trump.

The meeting with the intelligence community is scheduled to begin at 12:30pm at Trump Tower. One interesting side-note, James Clapper fired Trump side-kick Gen Flynn in 2014, could be a bit awkward.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
When Trump left this morning, he was heading to the offices of Conde-Nast to meet with the likes of Traydon Carter and other writers. Carter is the one who wrote the article calling Trump's restaurant in Trump Tower the worst restaurant in NYC.

Carter's battles with Trump go back decades. He is the one who started the 'small hands' discussion about Trump.

The meeting with the intelligence community is scheduled to begin at 12:30pm at Trump Tower. One interesting side-note, James Clapper fired Trump side-kick Gen Flynn in 2014, could be a bit awkward.
All that sounds like girlie gossip. Did you get this info from your Star Magazine on your way out of Publix this morning?

Tags
agencies, russian, hacking, handle

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.