Impeach Bondi? Gun Fail

Old 06-12-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Default Impeach Bondi? Gun Fail

Pam Bondi, the AG of the state tasked with defending our laws in court missed a court deadline to defend a law that

By shielding gun-owning patients and families from discrimination, unnecessary harassment, and bad-faith, irrelevant inquiries and record-keeping, the act narrowly advances the state's compelling interests in protecting the fundamental right to keep and bear arms from private encumbrances, safeguarding patient privacy, eliminating barriers to health care, and preventing discrimination and harassment in the provision of health care services

This law had already been found constitutional by a court and then unconstitutional by another. So it needed to be appealed to protect gun owners from discrimination and harassment. The bill was strongly supported by the NRA.

Missed a deadline? How is that possible? Bondi had previously indicated she was prepared to go to the Supreme Court to defend this law.

Then she missed a deadline to file the appeal! Incompetency and maybe legal malpractice in that she failed to defend her client, the State of Florida.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Pam Bondi, the AG of the state tasked with defending our laws in court missed a court deadline to defend a law that

By shielding gun-owning patients and families from discrimination, unnecessary harassment, and bad-faith, irrelevant inquiries and record-keeping, the act narrowly advances the state's compelling interests in protecting the fundamental right to keep and bear arms from private encumbrances, safeguarding patient privacy, eliminating barriers to health care, and preventing discrimination and harassment in the provision of health care services

This law had already been found constitutional by a court and then unconstitutional by another. So it needed to be appealed to protect gun owners from discrimination and harassment. The bill was strongly supported by the NRA.

Missed a deadline? How is that possible? Bondi had previously indicated she was prepared to go to the Supreme Court to defend this law.

Then she missed a deadline to file the appeal! Incompetency and maybe legal malpractice in that she failed to defend her client, the State of Florida.
Oh come on now Doc. I doubt you are in her corner. You make it sound like you support owning guns but I doubt it. I would be mightily surprised.

As you might recall I don't own a gun, never felt the need but I would like to keep the option open. Times my friend are a changin'. Keeping up with what group wants what other group dead is even harder these days.

I liked it when the good guys wore white hats.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh come on now Doc. I doubt you are in her corner. You make it sound like you support owning guns but I doubt it. I would be mightily surprised.

As you might recall I don't own a gun, never felt the need but I would like to keep the option open. Times my friend are a changin'. Keeping up with what group wants what other group dead is even hard these days.

The times ARE changing...demographics are changing...our world ranking is changing. We drop more and more...each year, lower than the year before. From #1 to #25. The minorities...they want "us" dead. But they sure want all the cool stuff we invented.

I liked it better when America was full of good white guys...now there aren't so many good white guys left. Only 25% of the population is white men now. THAT is WHY America is failing, getting worse, and not better. The drivers of success and innovation are dying off...white men.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
The times ARE changing...demographics are changing...our world ranking is changing. We drop more and more...each year, lower than the year before. From #1 to #25. The minorities...they want "us" dead. But they sure want all the cool stuff we invented.

I liked it better when America was full of good white guys...now there aren't so many good white guys left. Only 25% of the population is white men now. THAT is WHY America is failing, getting worse, and not better. The drivers of success and innovation are dying off...white men.
Don. You are tiresome. NOW is when you live with the world's population as it is. Try to accept folks who live on this earth as they are, and we will TRY to accept YOU as you are. Ain't gonna be easy.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:

As you might recall I don't own a gun, never felt the need but I would like to keep the option open. Times my friend are a changin'. Keeping up with what group wants what other group dead is even hard these days.

Oh come now Gracie. I never said I was or was not in her corner. I pointed out what her job is, and that she failed to do it on a law she spent tens or hundreds of thousands in our tax dollars defending. A law she said was both constitutional and needed and then she missed a filing deadline to continue that battle, as she promised all the way to the SCOTUS.

So instead of attacking me, show me where my description of what she did was in error. And explain what a great job she did with the handling of the appeal deadline. And why she should not be held accountable for her actions.

By the way, even in the "old days" good guys wore black hats. See Paladin and Hopalong as famous examples. And you have no idea what my position is on gun ownership, this law was about gun safety and free speech. I support both of those.
Old 06-12-2017, 12:04 PM
n/a

Default Impeach Bondi? Gun Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Don. You are tiresome. NOW is when you live with the world's population as it is. Try to accept folks who live on this earth as they are, and we will TRY to accept YOU as you are. Ain't gonna be easy.

Impossible for me. He's an intolerant race baiter. He'd be better off working on his website: Stormfront - White Nationalist Community <meta name="sitelock-site-verification" content="3053"/> He can find his "own kind" there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-12-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh come now Gracie. I never said I was or was not in her corner. I pointed out what her job is, and that she failed to do it on a law she spent tens or hundreds of thousands in our tax dollars defending. A law she said was both constitutional and needed and then she missed a filing deadline to continue that battle, as she promised all the way to the SCOTUS.

So instead of attacking me, show me where my description of what she did was in error. And explain what a great job she did with the handling of the appeal deadline. And why she should not be held accountable for her actions.

By the way, even in the "old days" good guys wore black hats. See Paladin and Hopalong as famous examples. And you have no idea what my position is on gun ownership, this law was about gun safety and free speech. I support both of those.
No blue, you didn't say if you were or were not for her. You made it "Look" like you were and you often introduce controversial tactics in a way that is confusing and masks your real intention.

You are a member of the true one percent and so I think you have a moral responsibility to not trick people not so gifted.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
I may be tiresome for you...but your grandchildren will curse you when they find out that you were warned. We tried to tell you that you are losing your country. EVERYTHING changes when they become the majority...everything. You think "discrimination laws" will protect white people? They're ALREADY segregating us...places WE can't go. Days we're not allowed to attend. You just don't get it...

NOW white people are still pretty much in control because we're still the majority. TOMORROW is what I worry about. You're playing checkers...they're playing chess...they're going to destroy "whiteness" because they HATE it because it's f@cking magic to them. BLACKS cannot succeed in a white/asian society...they CAN'T keep up. WHY do you think we NEED lowered standards for them? WHY do they NEED quotas? Because they CAN'T compete on a level playing field. God made them to live in the bush...not a modern civilization. We've got a different set of genes and we're 50,000 years of civilization ahead of them. They are NOT us...it's why they LOOK so different and they ACT so different.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I may be tiresome for you...but your grandchildren will curse you when they find out that you were warned. We tried to tell you that you are losing your country. EVERYTHING changes when they become the majority...everything. You think "discrimination laws" will protect white people? They're ALREADY segregating us...places WE can't go. Days we're not allowed to attend. You just don't get it...

NOW white people are still pretty much in control because we're still the majority. TOMORROW is what I worry about. You're playing checkers...they're playing chess...they're going to destroy "whiteness" because they HATE it because it's f@cking magic to them. BLACKS cannot succeed in a white/asian society...they CAN'T keep up. WHY do you think we NEED lowered standards for them? WHY do they NEED quotas? Because they CAN'T compete on a level playing field. God made them to live in the bush...not a modern civilization. We've got a different set of genes and we're 50,000 years of civilization ahead of them. They are NOT us...it's why they LOOK so different and they ACT so different.
You cannot keep change from happening. You cannot keep populations from shifting. All you can do is the best you can according to your own values. You cannot keep children from being born with handicaps, you can't let them just die. People all have strengths and weaknesses. NONE of us is really totally kind and good and most of us are selfish in many ways and the only truly unselfish love is a mother for her child and that is caused by oxytocin. We are as a civilization walking away from religion and that did give us standards even if it caused guilt. If the world becomes each for it's own, there is no use living anyway. We will be like cavemen, like animals.

They aren't like us you say? What do you want to do with these substandards? Kill them? I don't like you Don. Every fiber in my being says you are wrong and dangerous.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
You cannot keep change from happening. You cannot keep populations from shifting. All you can do is the best you can according to your own values. You cannot keep children from being born with handicaps, you can't let them just die. People all have strengths and weaknesses. NONE of us is really totally kind and good and most of us are selfish in many ways and the only truly unselfish love is a mother for her child and that is caused by oxytocin. We are as a civilization walking away from religion and that did give us standards even if it caused guilt. If the world becomes each for it's own, there is no use living anyway. We will be like cavemen, like animals.

They aren't like us you say? What do you want to do with these substandards? Kill them? I don't like you Don. Every fiber in my being says you are wrong and dangerous.
Sure you can...you stop providing for them.

YES...we WILL be like CAVEMEN because we LET the CAVEMEN take over!

I want to STOP them from breeding us out of existence.

Like me or not...I'm not the dangerous one...the 50% of the non-white population are the dangerous ones...especially when they get to be 75%.
Old 06-12-2017, 03:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

Do you have a link to this accusation, or are we supposed to take your word for it? Because the little link you provide is a couple years old.

Impeach is used erroneously quite a bit by the left. This is a perfect example since no crime has been committed. At least, not according to your post. SO, you might want to research some of your verbiage before pushing the post button.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you have a link to this accusation, or are we supposed to take your word for it? Because the little link you provide is a couple years old.

Impeach is used erroneously quite a bit by the left. This is a perfect example since no crime has been committed. At least, not according to your post. SO, you might want to research some of your verbiage before pushing the post button.
Ok, reasonable request for a link. I have been told that my posts have too many links and no one follows them so I didn't include one thinking google would do the job.

Here

and Here

are two articles about the missed deadline with no explanation from the AG's office.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:03 PM
n/a

What's the difference? If my doctor wants to ask if I own a gun I would simply tell him that it's none of his business. As long as there is no law compelling people to answer the question, I don't have a big problem with it.
Old 06-13-2017, 01:57 AM
n/a

Wonder if this could have any bearing on life insurance rates.
Old 06-13-2017, 04:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

Poster you are spot on when it comes to the seriousness of an attorney missing a deadline. On that point we do agree. I never owned a gun. I don't want to own a gun but I do have strong feelings as respects preservation of citizens 2nd amendment rights.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
court, deadline, fail, gun, bondi

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.