Israeli Prime Minister's Speech to Congress

Old 03-04-2015, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Maybe Netanblahblah had better remember which country gives Israel the money and supplies them with military equipment before he starts badmouthing.

What do Americans get in return for our investment?
Yes, how dare he badmouth our President? I mean, even if the
Narcissist-in-Chief's policies result in the Middle East becoming a nuclear
minefield, and even if his policies result in the destruction of Israel ...
who the h*** does Netanblajblah (as you respectfully title him) think he is,
anyway? I mean we're talking Obama, without a doubt THE smartest guy on the
planet. I fully trust him to safeguard America since he loves our country so much, except for the rotten Founding which got it started of course.

I agree with you .... this Israeli guy better watch out or we roll out the
Chicago gangster treatment to complement the dissing campaign ... much like
high school bullies ... that Obama has already started.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:33 PM
n/a

To the criticism that Netanyahu never provide an alternative plan bear in mind that he is in possession of much detail. If he moved any deeper into this discussion as he addressed the world you can bet the Obama Administration would have accused him of leaking classified information . You can judge by the command he has of this situation that he has a Plan B, Plan c and perhaps a Plan D.

Like many Americans i was sort of jealous that Israel has such a politically courageous leader.

Netanyahu laid bare the flaws with this deal.

Obama and Democrats should be ashamed to have let this situation get so out of hand that in desperation for the preservation of his nation Netanyahu set aside the risks and made this courageous move.

The Jewish population affinity for Obama has been a mystery for me for the past six years.

As to what to do well we certainly do not want to make the same mistakes we made before world war II.

Recall that old saw "he who hesitates is lost" The world can't wait much longer Iran's motives are clear the world is at risk and we are running out of time and good faith efforts and action may be the only way.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe Netanblahblah had better remember which country gives Israel the money and supplies them with military equipment before he starts badmouthing.

What do Americans get in return for our investment?
Maybe some should go back in history and revisit past Israel leaders that made all their decisions for the safety and life of Israel....first.

I really don't know, but I would bet that Israel would do just fine on their own as in the past.

So hold back weapons and what ever other ransome one wants. Israel just like other countries around the world can find a source.

If it were my country I certainly would not trust the likes of Obama, Kerry and Rice to do the right thing for Israel. They are in a position of weakness. Why? Because they (USA) want a deal made and they are willing to give up or give in to make a deal. The Iranians? They are in a position of strength. If they don't get what they want they walk away and do as they have been. Nothing gained and more importantly nothing lost. And in the interim they keep marching down the road to a nuclear bomb.

Israel has gotten to close to the USA and too involved in the politics instead of doing what is right to protect their country.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:24 PM
n/a

Netanyahu blew it: How he misunderstood Congress & inadvertently ruined his own goals - Salon.com

Thank Bibi; his antics killed the two bills to sabotage an Iran deal.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Netanyahu blew it: How he misunderstood Congress & inadvertently ruined his own goals - Salon.com

Thank Bibi; his antics killed the two bills to sabotage an Iran deal.
I think the source you cite, Salon.com, kills your argument
Old 03-04-2015, 04:54 PM
n/a

Netanyahu

Netanyahus zero-sum game on Iran.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:56 PM
n/a

Netanyahu Changed Nothing - Daniel Kurtzer - POLITICO Magazine

Netanyahu changed nothing.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:04 PM
n/a

This Isn't The Reaction Netanyahu Hoped For After His Dramatic Speech To Congress | ThinkProgress

Negotiators in Switzerland are getting closer to a deal which would ban Iran from having nuclear weapons for the next decade.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:11 PM
n/a

Thumbs up

Quote:
This Isn't The Reaction Netanyahu Hoped For After His Dramatic Speech To Congress | ThinkProgress

Negotiators in Switzerland are getting closer to a deal which would ban Iran from having nuclear weapons for the next decade.
The key phrase is "next decade"

Bibi's point was, under the Obama plan, Iran gets neclear weapons in 10 years max or more likely sooner when they cheat -- which they will. Along with nukes they will have Icbms as well

Let me summarize for the suicidally naive liberals out there ...recklessly feckless in the extreme

Obama thus gives radical Islam nukes which means you have just signed our national death warrant, and most especially for your kids and grandkids

You guys always have to learn it the hard way ... Truly cosmic stupidity
Old 03-04-2015, 06:15 PM
n/a

It looks like Netenyahu did not get the big political push he had hoped for in his speech.

It was basically political grandstanding for his people in Israel.

Sorry, Bibi, it did not work!
Old 03-04-2015, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
The key phrase is "next decade"

Bibi's point was, under the Obama plan, Iran gets neclear weapons in 10 years max or more likely sooner when they cheat -- which they will. Along with nukes they will have Icbms as well

Let me summarize for the suicidally naive liberals out there ...recklessly feckless in the extreme

Obama thus gives radical Islam nukes which means you have just signed our national death warrant, and most especially for your kids and grandkids

You guys always have to learn it the hard way ... Truly cosmic stupidity

No details of a deal have been announced. The negotiations are continuing.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
No details of a deal have been announced. The negotiations are continuing.
It doesn't matter ... the end result is Obama allows Iran to get nukes either way ...

Impeach ...
Old 03-04-2015, 07:28 PM
n/a

if we invaded Iran we would find they do not have any nuclear capability. That they are such a heartfelt lot that only want all their people to have sufficient heat and light
Old 03-04-2015, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
if we invaded Iran we would find they do not have any nuclear capability. That they are such a heartfelt lot that only want all their people to have sufficient heat and light
...and they would welcome us as a liberating friend!
Old 03-04-2015, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
...and they would welcome us as a liberating friend!
Yes keep joking and making light and political points ... if Iran gets nukes the U.S. will see nuclear jihad

Not very funny is it?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.