Is liberalism a mental illness?

Old 02-23-2015, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Half of the oil from Iraq goes to China. The advantage to China is they deal with any country regardless of race, religion, or national creed. I think China is in the 21st century.
Have you looked at the labels in almost all clothing, electronics, automobile parts, shoes, sneakers, luggage or just about ANYTHING used in everyday life, including now many foods we buy at the store.

If what is stated is considered China's advantage.....because of the reality of the USA dealing with ANY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET......your inference can only be that China is merely catching up to the USA.

I suppose it is possible your inference is not a swipe meaning the USA does not deal with any country, etc.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:43 PM
n/a

The USA deals with other countries of course. However if you look at deals for access to resources on a global basis China overlooks the issue of political or religious affiliation of a nation when making a deal. A country with the largest population in the world and a one party political system has to do whatever necessary to sustain and improve it's standard of living.
Look back sixty years when China was virtually a third world country. Look at China today. We ship capital to China to make stuff and they use the $$$ to grow their economy. Stuff needs resources to make. You go to other countries and buy those resources. We had a war in Iraq that cost us billions of $$ and thousands of lives and China walks in and gets 50% of the oil output of the country without "boots on the ground".
I'm proud to be an American. You still have to be aware of what is happening in the world around you.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.