Major General Eaton ad kills Trump

Old 07-14-2016, 03:08 PM
n/a

Default Be honest with yourself if not with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Oh, forgot, Trump knows more than all the Generals!
Clearly, YOU always vote democratic.

If, I might suggest, I switch sides to remove my own prejudice whether I see them or not.

Obama-KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT OIL. The Russians had an experienced crew WITH THE PROPER EQUIPMENT to close the leak and OBAMA with NO KNOWLEDGE REFUSED HELP.

Obama has NO MILITARY EXPERIENCE yet he is making military decisions.

One thing we do agree on is that a large part of knowledge is knowing what you do not know. CLEARLY A MAJOR FAILING OF OBAMA-WHO SURELY YOU VOTED FOR.

SINCE YOU CLAIM TO KNOW SOOOOOOO MUCH-I've looked for the answer and can't find it. WHAT DID OBAMA BUY WITH THE TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT THAT HE WILL LEAVE UNPAID ON THE PRESIDENTIAL DESK?????

Whoever wins the next presidential election will be left with the MESS OBAMA CAUSED. A population attacking one another on RACE on HARD WORK TO EARN SUCCESS.
If, it is possible to put humpty dumpty together again. The divisiveness that OBAMA fueled and the UNPAID OBAMA OVERDRAFT will make it virtually impossible.
Old 07-14-2016, 05:03 PM
n/a

Default what mess from Obama!?

[Do you remember the MESS that Obama inherited from Bush?

Do you remember that the auto industry was ready to collapse?

Do you remember the unemployment rate?

Please pay attention to current events!

QUOTE=Gu

est;1254245]Clearly, YOU always vote democratic.

If, I might suggest, I switch sides to remove my own prejudice whether I see them or not.

Obama-KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT OIL. The Russians had an experienced crew WITH THE PROPER EQUIPMENT to close the leak and OBAMA with NO KNOWLEDGE REFUSED HELP.

One thing we do agree on is that a large part of knowledge is knowing what you do not know. CLEARLY A MAJOR FAILING OF OBAMA-WHO SURELY YOU VOTED FOR.

SINCE YOU CLAIM TO KNOW SOOOOOOO MUCH-I've looked for the answer and can't find it. WHAT DID OBAMA BUY WITH THE TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT THAT HE WILL LEAVE UNPAID ON THE PRESIDENTIAL DESK?????

Whoever wins the next presidential election will be left with the MESS OBAMA CAUSED. A population attacking one another on RACE on HARD WORK TO EARN SUCCESS.
If, it is possible to put humpty dumpty together again. The divisiveness that OBAMA fueled and the UNPAID OBAMA OVERDRAFT will make it virtually impossible.[/QUOTE]
Old 07-14-2016, 05:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
[Do you remember the MESS that Obama inherited from Bush?

Do you remember that the auto industry was ready to collapse?

Do you remember the unemployment rate?

Please pay attention to current events!

QUOTE=Gu

est;1254245]Clearly, YOU always vote democratic.

If, it is possible to put humpty dumpty together again. The divisiveness that OBAMA fueled and the UNPAID OBAMA OVERDRAFT will make it virtually impossible.
[/QUOTE]
Happy Hour must be over.

Tags
trump, generals, eaton, general, kills

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.