Oh, Wait. Maybe It Was Collusion.

Old 08-06-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
In that single statement, you have exemplified the malignant ignorance of Trump's core supporters.

While obliquely acknowledging that Chump constantly lies through his teeth and that his lies have been easily provable, you still can't bring yourself to just come right out and say... Trump is a narcisistic compulsive liar.

Even worse, you then spew a long-winded diatribe of why purposeful and unrelenting lying by the POTUS...is just fine with you.

The slow rotting and the world's disgust of this great nation isn't really Trump's fault...it is because of people like you.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Very true. I think there are Republicans that believe in what he spews - racism, anti immigrants, anti women, etc., and the rest of the Republicans voted for him grudgingly, simply because he was a Republican not a Democrat. And now those Republicans find themselves having to defend him and his lies. They hate doing it, so many of them don't say much, but they are embarrassed they voted for him and don't want to admit it.
Old 08-06-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Very true. I think there are Republicans that believe in what he spews - racism, anti immigrants, anti women, etc., and the rest of the Republicans voted for him grudgingly, simply because he was a Republican not a Democrat. And now those Republicans find themselves having to defend him and his lies. They hate doing it, so many of them don't say much, but they are embarrassed they voted for him and don't want to admit it.
You assume quite a bit.....
Old 08-06-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

Default Trump feeling the heat.....

The Russia investigation is getting serious — and President Trump is feeling the heat - The Washington Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:12 PM
n/a

Collusion is not unlawful in itself. Can't wait to see the final report where it says that there was collusion, but cannot prove any laws have been violated.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
You SHOULD be racist...how low do we lower the standards so THEY can "qualify"? How low? How many neighborhoods have to be destroyed. How many schools ruined by them? WHEN we we admit that they are not us and never will be?

There are TOO MANY immigrants already...white people are now 49% of the total US population. ALL immigrants should be white to bring back the balance.

Not "anti-women" Just...know where you stand. You're NOT men...don't try to be men. Do what YOU were made for...have children and raise them to be the best they can be. You don't belong in an office shuffling papers while you child is RAISED by 3rd world Laquanda and Rosalita. YOU raise them. Along with the neighborhood women. Go back to SAFE and SEGREGATED neighborhoods.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
You SHOULD be racist...how low do we lower the standards so THEY can "qualify"? How low? How many neighborhoods have to be destroyed. How many schools ruined by them? WHEN we we admit that they are not us and never will be?

There are TOO MANY immigrants already...white people are now 49% of the total US population. ALL immigrants should be white to bring back the balance.

Not "anti-women" Just...know where you stand. You're NOT men...don't try to be men. Do what YOU were made for...have children and raise them to be the best they can be. You don't belong in an office shuffling papers while you child is RAISED by 3rd world Laquanda and Rosalita. YOU raise them. Along with the neighborhood women. Go back to SAFE and SEGREGATED neighborhoods.

Donny, you and I need to have a few beers together. You are one very interesting fellow. I abhor so called middle of the road people. They bore the $hit out of me. But you ! Obviously you have an above average IQ, I would estimate near 140. You live according to your own rules, question authority and trust no one. My kind of guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2017, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donny, you and I need to have a few beers together. You are one very interesting fellow. I abhor so called middle of the road people. They bore the $hit out of me. But you ! Obviously you have an above average IQ, I would estimate near 140. You live according to your own rules, question authority and trust no one. My kind of guy.

You're correct on most counts...

So why do you always argue when you KNOW I'm right?
Old 08-06-2017, 10:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

I didn't say I agree with you, only that we share a common denominator.

Old 08-06-2017, 10:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

You see. I thought as you do now, 40 years ago. I thought I was right then, and logic tells me I was right. But, I've learned over time that our populace is much like a box of crayola crayons. So many different colors and each color contributes to this masterpiece we call humanity. Each color has its own genius. How would the world look if we all had mathematical brains ? What if there were no dance ? Or music ? Or any number of creative arts ? I could write 10,000 words on this but I feel it would fall on deaf ears. I think you need love in your life. I think you've rode a hard life and I've known how you feel. You are intelligent, try to be more introspective, you might be surprised what you'll find.

Old 08-06-2017, 11:10 PM
n/a

Quote:

The philosopher Plato asked, "…why should we not calmly and patiently review our own thoughts, and thoroughly examine and see what these appearances in us really are?

Old 08-07-2017, 05:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
You see. I thought as you do now, 40 years ago. I thought I was right then, and logic tells me I was right. But, I've learned over time that our populace is much like a box of crayola crayons. So many different colors and each color contributes to this masterpiece we call humanity. Each color has its own genius. How would the world look if we all had mathematical brains ? What if there were no dance ? Or music ? Or any number of creative arts ? I could write 10,000 words on this but I feel it would fall on deaf ears. I think you need love in your life. I think you've rode a hard life and I've known how you feel. You are intelligent, try to be more introspective, you might be surprised what you'll find.

Who said anything about music, dance, the arts...I love music, I love art, I do dance. I just want nothing to do with a destructive species invasion. Blacks/Hispanics moving in is like a weed invasion into your lawn, a virus attacking your body, a bacterial infection. A few can be handled but you reach a point where they're overwhelming. That's the point we're at now. "We" are being overwhelmed. And things are being ruined.

I have "love" in my life...but none for a different destructive species. I like dogs...but not ALL dogs...get it?

You see...I AM introspective...that is how I came to the conclusion that we are DIFFERENT. The conclusion that blacks really ARE NOT "us". Despite the incessant equality propaganda from government. Where IS this genius of which you speak? There's never been a black Newton, Einstein, no black Mozart, Rembrandt, Michelangelo. There just aren't ANY. The Neanderthals were better painters...better artists...more industrious. Blacks ARE closer to the other great apes than we are, we have DIFFERENT ancestors. You CLAIMING they're equal is like saying they're related to the Queen of England...just because they SAY they are. They're NOT equal because they're NOT related to the queen of England...they're NOT related to ANY of the English...NONE of the Europeans...NONE of the middle easterners...NONE of the Asians or Native Americans. Blacks...Negros...are NOT related to ANY other race. They ARE a separate species. The ONLY reason we "took them in as ours" is they can speak. We share nothing else. Nothing ideologically, culturally...nothing in common. It's WHY we ALWAYS separate racially.

The "box of crayons" is going from a box full of a beautiful mixture of colors to a box full of only black and brown. "Brown people" are about HALF the population now. The MAJORITY of babies born in America ARE brown/black. We were #1 and 90% white...we're now #25 and 50% white. It is CAUSATION. White places are ALWAYS more successful than non-white places...always. Name the outlier IF you can find ONE.

You WERE right...you SHOULD go back to your old thinking.

SHOW me the black villages, the black MIT, the black neighborhood YOU would sent you daughter to live.

Diversity DESTROYS...always. Neighborhoods, schools, everywhere...ONLY GETS WORSE with a great influx of minorities.

Quote:
The philosopher Plato asked, "…why should we not calmly and patiently review our own thoughts, and thoroughly examine and see what these appearances in us really are?

You SHOW me their equality...until then, all "review" has shown me to be thinking clearly and correctly.

You think I'm some kind of smart emotionless machine? With ONLY one thought on my mind? I don't think about blacks or Hispanics except for here, when I try to enlighten people. Because I'm lucky enough to live in a white paradise. Devoid of the influences and problem associated with diversity.

Why are YOU here in "whiteville" if you embrace diversity, if you truly believe diversity is better? Live WITH diversity if you think it's so great. But leave US to enjoy NO diversity...why isn't that OUR right? Why did we lose the RIGHT to FREE, voluntary association? Because NOBODY wanted to live among the animals? Nobody wanted the animals in their neighborhood? They ARE violent and dangerous animals...look at how they ACT. Look how they act in Chicago and now Baltimore. Black places are ALWAYS the "murder capitals"...always. They're the robbery capitals. Theft capitals. Squalor capitals. NOTHING GOOD comes from the inner city black areas.

"As long as your premise is false...you will never know truth". That's MY quote to you. As long as you insist that the races are "equal" you will never know the truth...as long as you insist that women are "equal", the "same", as capable as men...you will not know truth.

We each have strengths AND weaknesses...we should live WITH those differences, not try to artificially go against it.

You didn't "grow" to change your mind...you capitulated.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who said anything about music, dance, the arts...I love music, I love art, I do dance. I just want nothing to do with a destructive species invasion. Blacks/Hispanics moving in is like a weed invasion into your lawn, a virus attacking your body, a bacterial infection. A few can be handled but you reach a point where they're overwhelming. That's the point we're at now. "We" are being overwhelmed. And things are being ruined.

I have "love" in my life...but none for a different destructive species. I like dogs...but not ALL dogs...get it?

You see...I AM introspective...that is how I came to the conclusion that we are DIFFERENT. The conclusion that blacks really ARE NOT "us". Despite the incessant equality propaganda from government. Where IS this genius of which you speak? There's never been a black Newton, Einstein, no black Mozart, Rembrandt, Michelangelo. There just aren't ANY. The Neanderthals were better painters...better artists...more industrious. Blacks ARE closer to the other great apes than we are, we have DIFFERENT ancestors. You CLAIMING they're equal is like saying they're related to the Queen of England...just because they SAY they are. They're NOT equal because they're NOT related to the queen of England...they're NOT related to ANY of the English...NONE of the Europeans...NONE of the middle easterners...NONE of the Asians or Native Americans. Blacks...Negros...are NOT related to ANY other race. They ARE a separate species. The ONLY reason we "took them in as ours" is they can speak. We share nothing else. Nothing ideologically, culturally...nothing in common. It's WHY we ALWAYS separate racially.

The "box of crayons" is going from a box full of a beautiful mixture of colors to a box full of only black and brown. "Brown people" are about HALF the population now. The MAJORITY of babies born in America ARE brown/black. We were #1 and 90% white...we're now #25 and 50% white. It is CAUSATION. White places are ALWAYS more successful than non-white places...always. Name the outlier IF you can find ONE.

You WERE right...you SHOULD go back to your old thinking.

SHOW me the black villages, the black MIT, the black neighborhood YOU would sent you daughter to live.

Diversity DESTROYS...always. Neighborhoods, schools, everywhere...ONLY GETS WORSE with a great influx of minorities.

You SHOW me their equality...until then, all "review" has shown me to be thinking clearly and correctly.

You think I'm some kind of smart emotionless machine? With ONLY one thought on my mind? I don't think about blacks or Hispanics except for here, when I try to enlighten people. Because I'm lucky enough to live in a white paradise. Devoid of the influences and problem associated with diversity.

Why are YOU here in "whiteville" if you embrace diversity, if you truly believe diversity is better? Live WITH diversity if you think it's so great. But leave US to enjoy NO diversity...why isn't that OUR right? Why did we lose the RIGHT to FREE, voluntary association? Because NOBODY wanted to live among the animals? Nobody wanted the animals in their neighborhood? They ARE violent and dangerous animals...look at how they ACT. Look how they act in Chicago and now Baltimore. Black places are ALWAYS the "murder capitals"...always. They're the robbery capitals. Theft capitals. Squalor capitals. NOTHING GOOD comes from the inner city black areas.

"As long as your premise is false...you will never know truth". That's MY quote to you. As long as you insist that the races are "equal" you will never know the truth...as long as you insist that women are "equal", the "same", as capable as men...you will not know truth.

We each have strengths AND weaknesses...we should live WITH those differences, not try to artificially go against it.

You didn't "grow" to change your mind...you capitulated.
The Grand Wizard of the KKK could not have said it better to his crowd....
Old 08-07-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Grand Wizard of the KKK could not have said it better to his crowd....
The KKK is right when it comes to blacks...it's unfortunate that you can't see how you're being deceived.

OF COURSE you have NO proof that anything I've said is false...you haven't provided the black villages, the black MIT...nothing.

There is nothing good that comes from bringing in black people...no place ever improved when it became 90% black.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
The KKK is right when it comes to blacks...it's unfortunate that you can't see how you're being deceived.

OF COURSE you have NO proof that anything I've said is false...you haven't provided the black villages, the black MIT...nothing.

There is nothing good that comes from bringing in black people...no place ever improved when it became 90% black.
Interesting story about a kid of an avowed racist.

This Racist Student’s Conversion Is the Best Argument Against Safe Space Culture - Hit & Run : Reason.com
Old 08-07-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's a "feel good" fluff piece supposedly about the child of a "racist".

It had NO facts in it. No black villages, no black MIT.

It didn't address the FACT that America is 50:50 right now and headed towards a Hispanic majority. The FACT that there are NO black/Hispanic majority countries in the top 25 worldwide. The US WAS #1...we're now #25 ALL because of a changing demographics.

You've heard...you are what you eat? Well, a country is what the majority of it's people are. We're becoming a majority 3rd world Hispanic and we WILL become a "Mexico II".

Tags
collusion, wait

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.