An old song for your NEW name on here.

Old 09-28-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
When in fact the sad old dried up cunt is using her final days on earth to be nasty. I assume to insure her place in hell. I feel sorry for her poor daughter and husband. No doubt they know what a nasty pig she is, but they must live with the bitch every day. So sad.
She is like trump, his staff knows what an ******* he is but are terrified of him. The posse knows, but will not cross the wicked bitch of the west. LOL
Bar of soap needed for your mouth. BUT it has been the same for all of your identities. Is it 17 now?
Old 09-28-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Default An old song for your NEW name on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Bar of soap needed for your mouth. BUT it has been the same for all of your identities. Is it 17 now?

Feel better now ? Was the abuse you received as a child the reason you need to constantly hurt people you don’t know? I understand, living with all that pain at times must be unbearable.
Thankfully today there are many support groups for just about any trauma.
The Lingering Trauma of Child Abuse | Psychology Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2017, 02:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Feel better now ? Was the abuse you received as a child the reason you need to constantly hurt people you don’t know? I understand, living with all that pain at times must be unbearable.
Thankfully today there are many support groups for just about any trauma.
The Lingering Trauma of Child Abuse | Psychology Today

You could be right. Comeing from Ohio in the 1930's was hard to live through. At least at her age, she can't have but a few years left. I have read comments from her that her husband still works. LOL, with that bitch in the home I would stay working also. Gracie, your family needs you so please leave this hate you have behind and bake a cake for your family. You insult womanhood with your persecution of others. You have proven yourself to be a hateful, nasty bitch, so it's time to take a break and treat yourself before you die. Dying with such bitterness in your heart will be horable. As far as my filthy mouth, I was trained, sent to Vietnam and followed orders to killed many innocent people for my government and that is where I got my hate training. But gracie, you were a school teacher, so where did you get such hatred of others.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowBubba View Post
You could be right. Comeing from Ohio in the 1930's was hard to live through. At least at her age, she can't have but a few years left. I have read comments from her that her husband still works. LOL, with that bitch in the home I would stay working also. Gracie, your family needs you so please leave this hate you have behind and bake a cake for your family. You insult womanhood with your persecution of others. You have proven yourself to be a hateful, nasty bitch, so it's time to take a break and treat yourself before you die. Dying with such bitterness in your heart will be horable. As far as my filthy mouth, I was trained, sent to Vietnam and followed orders to killed many innocent people for my government and that is where I got my hate training. But gracie, you were a school teacher, so where in you get such hatred of others.

My heart is breaking, I’m holding back tears. Here Bubba, you NEED to read this...damn, where are those tissues.

child abuse in the 1930's by keira mayer on Prezi

Old 09-28-2017, 02:33 PM
n/a

Wow, some of you seem to have it in for one of the female posters. I did not realize that vulgar language was allowed a pass on a forum down there in The Villages. I was told that there are a lot of Christian type conservatives down there, so imagine the shock of reading how nasty and mean some of you are toward a senior female. I assume "she" is a female? Some of you seem to have a lot of hate in you. Sorry, I guess I shouldn't be sticking my nose in it.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Wow, some of you seem to have it in for one of the female posters. I did not realize that vulgar language was allowed a pass on a forum down there in The Villages. I was told that there are a lot of Christian type conservatives down there, so imagine the shock of reading how nasty and mean some of you are toward a senior female. I assume "she" is a female? Some of you seem to have a lot of hate in you. Sorry, I guess I shouldn't be sticking my nose in it.

Yes, many Southern Baptists

The Villages Florida

Y’all know what happens when ya poke a bear.

Old 09-28-2017, 02:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
My heart is breaking, I’m holding back tears. Here Bubba, you NEED to read this...damn, where are those tissues.

child abuse in the 1930's by keira mayer on Prezi

Wow, that sounds like it was a bad time . Perhaps Gracie is still holding on to the trauma of child abuse. I wonder if she carried it forward into the classroom and her victims, I mean students.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry you had to see this, but please understand Gracie has been spewing hatred and insults for years on various web sites. NOTE: There are hundreds of female posters here that are treated like the ladies they are, but Gracie is rightfully treated like the nasty evil bitch she is.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, that sounds like it was a bad time . Perhaps Gracie is still holding on to the trauma of child abuse. I wonder if she carried it forward into the classroom and her victims, I mean students.

Probably as bad as this bitch
I had for 8 years. They ALL hated the boys. I got beat at least once a week.

The Villages Florida

Old 09-28-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry you had to see this, but please understand Gracie has been spewing hatred and insults for years on various web sites. NOTE: There are hundreds of female posters here that are treated like the ladies they are, but Gracie is rightfully treated like the nasty evil bitch she is.

Ditto. Let me add, just keeps coming back for more.

Old 09-28-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
It should not matter who is who on a web site that uses madeup names.
it is indeed problematic. I preferred when "guest" is all you knew when posting on political talk because all I was interested in were the comments and my thoughts regarding them. it aided in writing objective responses
However, human nature being what it is here we are.

The other problem here is evident in this thread. We have posters on here who simply have no filters and apparently no concept of civil discourse. Some seem to take offense easily and /or are simply interested in stirring controversy.
Ergo the need to know who these offenders are 10 to arm yourself 2) place them on your ignore list.

it is indeed a conundrum.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-28-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

The problem is that in the short time I have been on here, all I have seen is nasty, vulgar language in referring to her. As someone that is looking from the outside, I only see the darkest of gang style attacks on someone. Does that make those better or worst than the victim(?) of those verbal assaults? Of course, if you are attempting to drive her off the forum, I can see that your tactics are bound to work. I just thought I would point this out to you all. I do not know if you really want to dig that hole so deep that you cannot climb back out. No, I am not a Bible thumper, just concerned.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Unfortunately in this case the OP came on here not looking for a political discourse but a fight.
The OP wanted it to be this way.
The OP got it.

Old 09-28-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
The problem is that in the short time I have been on here, all I have seen is nasty, vulgar language in referring to her. As someone that is looking from the outside, I only see the darkest of gang style attacks on someone. Does that make those better or worst than the victim(?) of those verbal assaults? Of course, if you are attempting to drive her off the forum, I can see that your tactics are bound to work. I just thought I would point this out to you all. I do not know if you really want to dig that hole so deep that you cannot climb back out. No, I am not a Bible thumper, just concerned.
Well said, and I agree 100%. That said, I only have one evil person that can bring out my Vietnam mouth. If that person would leave me alone, I would return the favor.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unfortunately in this case the OP came on here not looking for a political discourse but a fight.
The OP wanted it to be this way.

Bingo.

Tags
song

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.