An old song for your NEW name on here.

Old 09-29-2017, 06:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What I speak to is not about the person in question but rather about the moving party. Irrespective of what another person does the greater issue is of one's control of their emotions and actions concerning the issue.

What I witnessed here was a mob verbally pouncing on one person. Again I do not know if the allegations are true or untrue but the rules of civility and responsibility require an unemotional and measured response.

I am not trying to take the high moral ground here nor do I hope you envision me as some type of J Alfred Prufrock. But emotional outburst and derogatory and personal attacks diminish a person and hence diminishes this Political forum.

Personal Best Regards:
You sound like a pussy. Man up sissy. Even our president grabs crotches and blows up at people like you using vulgar language. I'm not going to sit here while you disrespect our magnificent Donald Trump.
Old 09-29-2017, 06:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
You sound like a pussy. Man up sissy. Even our president grabs crotches and blows up at people like you using vulgar language. I'm not going to sit here while you disrespect our magnificent Donald Trump.
CowPatty, you had better get off your momma's 'puter before she finds out how vulgar you are and cuts your allowance. Try being a mature adult for a while. You might convince someone, if you are civil.
Old 09-29-2017, 06:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
CowPatty, you had better get off your momma's 'puter before she finds out how vulgar you are and cuts your allowance. Try being a mature adult for a while. You might convince someone, if you are civil.
Another pussy. I have decided to join the alt Right Donald trump supporters. Don Baldwin for attorney general. By the way, what's a puter? My mother is dead so it's a mutt point in any case.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Looks like you are the one with the "baton" already. You and Cowpatty probably ARE related. Throw in Can'tNoMo and you three can sit at the mean girls table at the local middle school. Congrats.

This bitch, the OP started this thread with the express purpose of ATTACKING a fellow poster. She is a BULLY. The only remedy to fix her or anyone’s else’s bullying is to hit her so HARD she’ll think twice before starting or engaging in this bullying behavior on TOTV. She is the antagonist here, not me, not Bubba. ANY future bullying by this OP will result in similar retaliation until it ENDS.
I hope I’ve made myself clear on this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Default An old song for your NEW name on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
What I speak to is not about the person in question but rather about the moving party. Irrespective of what another person does the greater issue is of one's control of their emotions and actions concerning the issue.

What I witnessed here was a mob verbally pouncing on one person. Again I do not know if the allegations are true or untrue but the rules of civility and responsibility require an unemotional and measured response.

I am not trying to take the high moral ground here nor do I hope you envision me as some type of J Alfred Prufrock. But emotional outburst and derogatory and personal attacks diminish a person and hence diminishes this Political forum.

Personal Best Regards:

Perhaps you need gender equivalency training. If the OP were a man would you FEEL the same way ? If a woman wants to act in a pseudo manly way let that woman feel what a real man would feel if subjected to similar treatment. My $hit doesn’t stink rubie, I’m beginning to think yours is starting to.
Real men know how to break each other’s balls in a manly way, she doesn’t she can’t.

Old 10-01-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Default When you cleaned up all your nasty talk, there was this one post that I kept.

Originally Posted by Cowbubba.
When in fact the sad old dried up cunt is using her final days on earth to be nasty. I assume to insure her place in hell. I feel sorry for her poor daughter and husband. No doubt they know what a nasty pig she is, but they must live with the bitch every day. So sad.
She is like trump, his staff knows what an ******* he is but are terrified of him. The posse knows, but will not cross the wicked bitch of the west. LOL

You are too much Cowbubba. TOO MUCH. AND TOO MANY.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps you need gender equivalency training. If the OP were a man would you FEEL the same way ? If a woman wants to act in a pseudo manly way let that woman feel what a real man would feel if subjected to similar treatment. My $hit doesn’t stink rubie, I’m beginning to think yours is starting to.
Real men know how to break each other’s balls in a manly way, she doesn’t she can’t.

Men and women are equals now...no special treatment...no quarter.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:47 PM
n/a

Default Cowbubba changed all of his other posts. I kept this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbubba.
When in fact the sad old dried up cunt is using her final days on earth to be nasty. I assume to insure her place in hell. I feel sorry for her poor daughter and husband. No doubt they know what a nasty pig she is, but they must live with the bitch every day. So sad.
She is like trump, his staff knows what an ******* he is but are terrified of him. The posse knows, but will not cross the wicked bitch of the west. LOL

You are too much Cowbubba. TOO MUCH. AND TOO MANY.
Gracie Girl.

Tags
song

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.