Planned Parenthood

Old 07-21-2015, 09:14 AM
n/a

Default Planned Parenthood

I realize this will fall on deaf, and uninterested ears, but I have a need to express my utter and total disgust after watching the videos of Planned Parenthood bargaining and selling baby parts.

People say it is not a life, but it appears there is a market for selling the baby's innards and other parts. When you kill a living person, and I assume if people want to buy your parts you are living, that is called....
Old 07-21-2015, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I realize this will fall on deaf, and uninterested ears, but I have a need to express my utter and total disgust after watching the videos of Planned Parenthood bargaining and selling baby parts.

People say it is not a life, but it appears there is a market for selling the baby's innards and other parts. When you kill a living person, and I assume if people want to buy your parts you are living, that is called....
Some morally bankrupt people just don't care...sad, very sad indeed.
Old 07-21-2015, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:

You might want to check this story outside the radical right sources..

There were no baby parts sold....the parts, at the request of the donor, were donated to a research center. Planned Parenthood did charge a fee for SHIPPING

Just another sleazy right wing attempted sting against Planned Parenthood.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

There were no baby parts sold....the parts, at the request of the donor, were donated to a research center. Planned Parenthood did charge a fee for SHIPPING

Planned Parenthood Official Caught Haggling for Fetal Organs | Mediaite

Are you sure? I'm not. This really has me re-thinking my views. They've opened Pandora's Box.

If 'fetal tissue' is being sold for a profit, aren't the mothers entitled to part of the profit?

If the mothers are profiting from 'fetal tissue' how long before deliberate pregnancies for profit?
Old 07-21-2015, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:

You are absolutely right!

Ask the radical right wing if they would accept a liver or kidney for their grandchild from one of these "murdered" donors? Would they pay the $100 shipping charge?
Old 07-21-2015, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Planned Parenthood Official Caught Haggling for Fetal Organs | Mediaite

Are you sure? I'm not. This really has me re-thinking my views. They've opened Pandora's Box.

If 'fetal tissue' is being sold for a profit, aren't the mothers entitled to part of the profit?

If the mothers are profiting from 'fetal tissue' how long before deliberate pregnancies for profit?
The fetal tissue IS NOT being sold at a profit. It IS NOT being sold! The money is for shipping and is between $30 and $100. You are ridiculous!!!
Old 07-21-2015, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
The fetal tissue IS NOT being sold at a profit. It IS NOT being sold! The money is for shipping and is between $30 and $100. You are ridiculous!!!
Check the link. This is bad.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:38 AM
n/a

Don't know about planned parenthood specifically but a friend of mine that worked at an abortion clinic said that the fetuses were used to harvest collagen, it totally disgusted me.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Check the link. This is bad.
Gee whiz.....if they did that, they may have to face the truth.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
THAT, ABOUT SHIPPING CHARGES IS FLAT OUT NOT TRUE. You need to read something other than the response.

The conversations revolve around using different tools so the head is not damaged, the discussions are NEGOTIAYIONS, not a statement of shipping charges.

I do not doubt the tape was edited, but NOT DOCTORED. They actually discussed a deal...they actually discussed using instruments...they actually discussed what part of the body not to crush.

And the sale is that these are not viable humans....no, we are in fact committing murder.

I could care less what money they get. What they say it is for. Discussing trying not to crush a skull of an infant so someone can use that skull for whatever is just not something I care to even try and validate. An infant that they say is not viable.
Old 07-21-2015, 01:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Talk about a distinction without a difference !

Body parts of little human babies are being trafficked WTF??? ... you're apparently too morally bankrupt to notice the obvious even when it smacks you in the face?

Question for you...if the body parts were of little baby whales instead, would you be outraged or supportive?
Old 07-21-2015, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

Body parts of little human babies are being trafficked WTF??? ... you're apparently too morally bankrupt to notice the obvious even when it smacks you in the face?

Question for you...if the body parts were of little baby whales instead, would you be outraged or supportive?
Great question!! Always interesting to see how many PETA supporters are also pro-abortion activists. Talk about screwed up priorities!
Old 07-21-2015, 02:18 PM
n/a

Quote:

Question for you ...if your infant grandchild desperately needed a liver or kidney and could be the recepient, would you be supportive?
Old 07-21-2015, 02:26 PM
n/a

3:18, I think you should answer first.

I'm not the poster you're quoting, but my answer is no. There are others sources for both kidneys and livers, sources that do not have the moral complications of using fetal tissue.
Old 07-21-2015, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Question for you ...if your infant grandchild desperately needed a liver or kidney and could be the recepient, would you be supportive?
Yes, as long as no one had to be murdered to get it.

How about you?

Tags
parts, planned, living, people, selling, parenthood, realize, innards, appears, market, kill, babys, person, called, buy, assume, life, total, disgust, watching, utter, ears, express, uninterested, videos

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.