Racism, Trump & Evangelicals

Old 09-08-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Thank you for pointing this out. From the beginning of time we have had, and had been warned about false prophets.

True believers in God understand that some preach hate and misinformation for personal and self-interests . And these same believers understand that false prophets fall from grace quite quickly.

While I accept Pope Francis as the head of my church and admire his humility, I reject some of what Pope Francis teaches. As a Catholic I leaned toward the Protestant Ethic , and indeed the Protestant Ethic had its hand in making this the greatest nation on earth.

Don't let false prophets prevent you from receiving God's good graces.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-08-2017, 06:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Thank you for pointing this out. From the beginning of time we have had, and had been warned about false prophets.

True believers in God understand that some preach hate and misinformation for personal and self-interests . And these same believers understand that false prophets fall from grace quite quickly.

While I accept Pope Francis as the head of my church and admire his humility, I reject some of what Pope Francis teaches. As a Catholic I leaned toward the Protestant Ethic , and indeed the Protestant Ethic had its hand in making this the greatest nation on earth.

Personal Best Regards:
Yet you are a Trump Cultist, who excuses every single disgusting thing that he does and every lie that he spews...that is contrary to your supposed beliefs?

You worship a bigot, liar and basic utter scumbag...but you want us to believe you're a Christian?

You're nothing but a fake and if there is any decency deep down...your stomach must be roiling.

I doubt however, that you have any decency...as you've yet to show any.

You're a massive fake...but you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 09-08-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Personal Best Regards:
to your statements regarding false prophets. What many who are not of the faith may not realize is that those of us who are, are just as disgusted if not more so by the actions of many of these false prophets.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
to your statements regarding false prophets. What many who are not of the faith may not realize is that those of us who are, are just as disgusted if not more so by the actions of many of these false prophets.
That's true. Donald Trump seems about the most irreligious President we have ever had. It just seems like a prop for him.

He has done good work for the people of Texas pushed out of their homes by Harvey and is doing everything he can for those affected by Irma.
Old 09-08-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's true. Donald Trump seems about the most irreligious President we have ever had. It just seems like a prop for him.

He has done good work for the people of Texas pushed out of their homes by Harvey and is doing everything he can for those affected by Irma.
It's a "prop" for a LOT of people who use religion for their advantage.

Tags
iphone, tapatalk, trump, evangelicals, racism

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.