Racism, Trump & Evangelicals

Old 08-27-2017, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And one dimensional. The Neanderthals really don't deserve the accolades Donny gives them. I do believe in respecting my elders, but damn those guys were just fu ckin cavemen !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you think blacks were/are? They were found in Africa without written language...no wheel...no draft animals...living in straw huts...no agriculture, scraping in the dirt for roots and grubs. The Neanderthals had MORE culture and art than the blacks.
Old 08-27-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
What do you think blacks were/are? They were found in Africa without written language...no wheel...no draft animals...living in straw huts...no agriculture, scraping in the dirt for roots and grubs. The Neanderthals had MORE culture and art than the blacks.
Guest, guest guest

Take a ride to some of the remote areas of this great nation of ours and you will get an eyeful of what poverty inflicts on otherwise decent human beings.

Before you condemn an entire race consider with just one example that your absolutism is greatly misdirected. That example concerns the surviving parishioners of the hate racing Dylan Roof who murdered in cold blood innocent people. I can't imagine the courage and the intelligent application it took for those folks to forgive and to pray for Dylan Roof. I am in awe

Consider Martin Luther King's admonition "a man should be judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin. King was not the first to speak to this issue.

PARENTS FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME HAVE BEEN TEACHING THEIR OFFSPRING THIS SAME TENET
AND WITH GOOD REASON.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-27-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
The subject was the allegation that Evangelicals were racist, and my post was demonstrating that the claim was not true.

Your monomania about Blacks is getting tiresome.

Carl in Tampa

Get used to it as it never changes! Best not to answer....

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
Old 08-27-2017, 08:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Guest, guest guest

Take a ride to some of the remote areas of this great nation of ours and you will get an eyeful of what poverty inflicts on otherwise decent human beings.

Before you condemn an entire race consider with just one example that your absolutism is greatly misdirected. That example concerns the surviving parishioners of the hate racing Dylan Roof who murdered in cold blood innocent people. I can't imagine the courage and the intelligent application it took for those folks to forgive and to pray for Dylan Roof. I am in awe

Consider Martin Luther King's admonition "a man should be judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin. King was not the first to speak to this issue.

PARENTS FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME HAVE BEEN TEACHING THEIR OFFSPRING THIS SAME TENET
AND WITH GOOD REASON.

Personal Best Regards:
There may be poverty...but not the violence that infests the black neighborhoods. A white neighborhood may be poor but it's not a war zone...there isn't the murder rates the black neighborhoods have. Compare the murder rates of the black inner cities to ANYWHERE...there is NO comparison.

Really? Dylan Roof? You're going to bring THAT up again? How about ALL the blacks killing people since then. In Chicago or Baltimore, or E St Louis...there are more killed by blacks in one weekend...EVERY weekend, than Dylan killed.

Blacks murder in cold blood 10X more frequently than whites.

Lets LOOK at their "character"...

WHAT do they do to EVERY school they become the majority in? Destroy it.

What do they do to EVERY neighborhood they become the majority in? Destroy it.

What do they do to EVERY town/city they become the majority in? Destroy it.

Tell me...what DO they bring to the table that we would want/need?
Old 08-28-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

MINISTRIESNOTOPENTO FLOODVICTIMS.jpg

CHRISTIAN PRINCIPALS.jpg
Old 08-28-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]The Villages Florida

Maybe they're already full? Their own parishioners?

Maybe they DON'T want their place WRECKED...DESTROYED by the black animals like what happened during Katrina. Blacks DESTROYED the NO stadium. Blacks DESTROYED the places they were sent.

Blacks DESTROY...everything...everywhere...it's what they do. It's WHY nobody wants them around.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post

Let's keep the Peanuts out of politics please.
Old 08-28-2017, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
And one dimensional. The Neanderthals really don't deserve the accolades Donny gives them. I do believe in respecting my elders, but damn those guys were just fu ckin cavemen !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's not be all inclusive with your derision of Neanderthals. After all, how do you think those guys that work for GEICO feel when people talk like that about them?
Old 08-28-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Default Would Jesus do this? Mega Churches doors not open? Joel Olsteen?

Would Jesus do this? Mega Churches doors not open? Joel Olsteen?
Old 08-28-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Let's not be all inclusive with your derision of Neanderthals. After all, how do you think those guys that work for GEICO feel when people talk like that about them?

The Villages Florida

Great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
GRANDDAD !
Old 08-28-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Neanderthals were more advanced than the African Negros.

Cave paintings...that are ART.

neanderthal cave art - Google Search

Ancient Negroid art from Southern Africa. You tell me which you prefer.

ancient s african art - Google Search
Old 08-28-2017, 12:54 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 08-28-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Donny ?

The Villages Florida
Old 08-28-2017, 01:17 PM
n/a

I'm thinking that we about to have a few problems deciding which statues to eliminate.
Attached Images
File Type: png BuffaloSoldiers.png (122.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 08-28-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
I'm thinking that we about to have a few problems deciding which statues to eliminate.

That is a conundrum.

Tags
iphone, tapatalk, trump, evangelicals, racism

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.