Ted Cruz is in the race...

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 03-24-2015, 06:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The best tea party retort I've ever seen. Absolutely demonstrative of the intelligence of its members!
  #32  
Old 03-24-2015, 06:09 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sorry, my link does not work, but anyone wanting to read the article can go to The Des Moines Register | DesMoinesRegister.com and find it right on the front page.
Did you actually read the article that you linked? Halfway through it states this -

"Cruz, as an employee of the government, will use the exchange to choose his employer-provided insurance. Iowa U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley pushed through an amendment on the Affordable Care Act that requires members of Congress to obtain their coverage via the exchanges. Congress pays most of the premium. But Cruz won't be getting any extra benefit under the Affordable Care Act that a member of Congress wouldn't have gotten before the ACA became law."

Doesn't sound to me like he has a choice, unless I am reading it wrong??
  #33  
Old 03-24-2015, 06:28 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Did you actually read the article that you linked? Halfway through it states this -

"Cruz, as an employee of the government, will use the exchange to choose his employer-provided insurance. Iowa U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley pushed through an amendment on the Affordable Care Act that requires members of Congress to obtain their coverage via the exchanges. Congress pays most of the premium. But Cruz won't be getting any extra benefit under the Affordable Care Act that a member of Congress wouldn't have gotten before the ACA became law."

Doesn't sound to me like he has a choice, unless I am reading it wrong??
Sounds like a another positive authentication of a another negative slam.
  #34  
Old 03-24-2015, 06:40 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And just in case you hadn't guessed, I have zero respect for the Tea Party. I believe they represent the very worst in this country!
In case you haven't guessed it by now, no one cares what you think because you proven yourself via numerous posts to be a deranged racist wacko
  #35  
Old 03-24-2015, 06:46 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
In case you haven't guessed it by now, no one cares what you think because you proven yourself via numerous posts to be a deranged racist wacko
  #36  
Old 03-24-2015, 06:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Did you know that Ted Cruz got into Princeton and Harvard on the Affirmative Action Program - the same on that Pres. Obama used?
  #37  
Old 03-24-2015, 07:15 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Did you actually read the article that you linked? Halfway through it states this -

"Cruz, as an employee of the government, will use the exchange to choose his employer-provided insurance. Iowa U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley pushed through an amendment on the Affordable Care Act that requires members of Congress to obtain their coverage via the exchanges. Congress pays most of the premium. But Cruz won't be getting any extra benefit under the Affordable Care Act that a member of Congress wouldn't have gotten before the ACA became law."

Doesn't sound to me like he has a choice, unless I am reading it wrong??

Seems kind of strange that he wasn't required to choose the ACA yesterday, but all of a sudden today he is required to choose the ACA for his healthcare.

The Ted Cruz that I know would say I'll go without healthcare before I'll join that piece of garbage. Too bad we have to wait almost a year to vote for this guy in the Florida primary.
  #38  
Old 03-24-2015, 07:21 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The difference is Ted Cruz is running for president. Elizabeth Warren is a senator from one of the most progressive states in the country, and she's not running for president.
Does that mean you recognize she is extreme left but would prefer not to be that open about describing her accurately ?
  #39  
Old 03-24-2015, 07:23 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Did you know that Ted Cruz got into Princeton and Harvard on the Affirmative Action Program - the same on that Pres. Obama used?
Did you know that Prof. Alan Dershowitz, Harvard Law faculty, said Ted Cruz was the brightest student he's ever taught ?
  #40  
Old 03-24-2015, 07:30 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Does that mean you recognize she is extreme left but would prefer not to be that open about describing her accurately ?

I'm saying that Elizabeth Warren is extreme left, but what would you expect the senior senator from Massachusetts would be? After all, she now holds Teddy Kennedy's old seat.

Warren will make a great Secretary of the Treasury for President Hillary Clinton, or OMB director. She will have some cabinet position if she wants it, unless she thinks she can do more in the senate.
  #41  
Old 03-24-2015, 07:32 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What does that have to do with Cruz getting into Princeton and Harvard on the Affirmative Action Program?
  #42  
Old 03-24-2015, 07:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

EVERY Democrat is hoping and praying that Cruz is his Party's nominee.
  #43  
Old 03-24-2015, 08:16 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
EVERY Democrat is hoping and praying that Cruz is his Party's nominee.
By the will of Allah, let it be so
  #44  
Old 03-24-2015, 10:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The Wall Street Journal considers Ted Cruz a dream come true for Hillary Clinton.
  #45  
Old 03-24-2015, 11:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Unfortunately, Republicans are not stupid enough to have Canada Cruz as their candidate - but wait, they did have Wailin' Palin as their VP candidate in 2008.

Well, maybe they are that stupid!
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 PM.