“I just choose to not listen”: why Trump supporters are tuning out the scandals

Old 05-19-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Default “I just choose to not listen”: why Trump supporters are tuning out the scandals

“I just choose to not listen”: why Trump supporters are tuning out the scandals - Vox

Stephen Fry Explains Why Some People Believe Everything Donald Trump Says | HuffPost

Revisiting why incompetents think they’re awesome | Ars Technica

I guess it shows why many, if not most, Trumpsters actually believe in him, what he says:both versions, and why it really does not matter to them. They are happy to see the Presidency in ANYONE but a black American, a Democrat, and someone who actually is a Constitutional scholar

The Ars Technica scientific paper is an excellent piece of logical social and psychological work that does explain why those who blame others: religions, races, sexes (including those in the LGBTQ community), are especially prone to their insistence of their own illogical reasoning: subsequent comments will bring that to light. Those comments, which have been in many of the posts in this forum are consistent, illogical, and prove beyond a shadow of doubt, their total incompetence regarding law, logic, society, and humanity: thus proving the paper's main theme.

AcceptTrumpif not black.jpg
Old 05-19-2017, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
“I just choose to not listen”: why Trump supporters are tuning out the scandals - Vox

Stephen Fry Explains Why Some People Believe Everything Donald Trump Says | HuffPost

I guess it shows why many, if not most, Trumpsters actually believe in him, what he says:both versions, and why it really does not matter to them. They are happy to see the Presidency in ANYONE but a black American, a Democrat, and someone who actually is a Constitutional scholar

The Ars Technica scientific paper is an excellent piece of logical social and psychological work that does explain why those who blame others: religions, races, sexes (including those in the LGBTQ community), are especially prone to their insistence of their own illogical reasoning: subsequent comments will bring that to light. Those comments, which have been in many of the posts in this forum are consistent, illogical, and prove beyond a shadow of doubt, their total incompetence regarding law, logic, society, and humanity: thus proving the paper's main theme.

Attachment 68714
Perhaps they should begin to listen.....

"The law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign has identified a current White
House official as a significant person of interest, showing that the probe is reaching into the highest levels of government, according to people familiar with the matter.

The senior White House adviser under scrutiny by investigators is someone close to the president, according to these people, who would not further identify the official.

The revelation comes as the investigation also appears to be entering a more overtly active phase, with investigators shifting from work that has remained largely hidden from the public to conducting interviews and using a grand jury to issue subpoenas. The intensity of the probe is expected to accelerate in the coming weeks, the people said."

Russia probe reaches current White House official, people familiar with the case say - The Washington Post
Old 05-19-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

More hopeful/hopeless media parroting.

Anything that even sounds remotely condemning is a home run for then regardless the source or credibility. They are after Trump with the same abandon they supported Clinton.
Old 05-19-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

antiintellectualism.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
more hopeful/hopeless media parroting.

Anything that even sounds remotely condemning is a home run for then regardless the source or credibility. They are after trump with the same abandon they supported clinton.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

Attachment 68714
YOU should be happy to have ANYONE but a BLACK as president. Name me ONE successful country run by a black. Obama ran up $10 TRILLION in debt...hardly successful. Obama ALLOWED the Hispanics to become the majority of children born and registering for school. The inner cities have never been more dangerous. Obama is right up there with Lincoln and Johnson when it comes to destroyers of "America". These was all MAJOR transitions...that ultimately do more damage than good.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
YOU should be happy to have ANYONE but a BLACK as president. Name me ONE successful country run by a black. Obama ran up $10 TRILLION in debt...hardly successful. Obama ALLOWED the Hispanics to become the majority of children born and registering for school. The inner cities have never been more dangerous. Obama is right up there with Lincoln and Johnson when it comes to destroyers of "America". These was all MAJOR transitions...that ultimately do more damage than good.
you are so full of it....GOP up but.jpg
Old 05-19-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
More hopeful/hopeless media parroting.

Anything that even sounds remotely condemning is a home run for then regardless the source or credibility. They are after Trump with the same abandon they supported Clinton.
Tell us what you disagree with.

I really want to know. I am sick of it. I want it to stop. The White House does not deny anything, and seem to not only confirm, but be the source of many.

I want you to prove all of this is not true...I honestly do.

I know you cannot, and thus it makes me sad. I actually feel bad for those of you who supported this person against all the validated proof of his character. I feel bad because he is doing everything opposite of what you had hoped, and that is sad.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
you are so full of it....Attachment 68728
Name the successes...come on boyer...NAME the black villages, the top black countries, the top black schools...ANYTHING.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Name the successes...come on boyer...NAME the black villages, the top black countries, the top black schools...ANYTHING.
people like you would not admit to any non white successes, one cannot equate race with "success" in any geographic arena. Only bigots look at geography and race in terms of "success".
Old 05-20-2017, 03:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
people like you would not admit to any non white successes, one cannot equate race with "success" in any geographic arena. Only bigots look at geography and race in terms of "success".
The man has a very warped kind of logic which looks at the world in false categories like black, white, red and yellow. Look at the individuals involved. The character of the person inside as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. wrote.
Old 05-20-2017, 03:46 AM
n/a

Quote:

Attachment 68714
So tell me just what and whom do you believe?

Explain to the forum why you have the higher moral ground?

Explain why Fast & Furious, IRS Targeting Scandal, Benghazi, Hillary's Personal e-mail server and her Charitable Foundation, Loretta Lynch's meeting with Clinton on an airport tarmac, the criminal acts of unmasking and leaking classified information concerning Trump and his staff do not warrant special investigations?

Based on the facts that are KNOWN NOW each of these situation involves criminal activity but name one news outlet, except FOX, or any progressive that has demanded such investigations be undertaken.

And then when you are finished with this task then explain why the progressive platform has been so good for America? Include in your response the rationale as to why the American people rejected the progressive platform in 2016?

Succinctly stated sir, explain the progressive hypocrisy and what gives progressives the right to claim the higher moral ground .

Sir,we await your reply.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-20-2017, 05:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Explain why Fast & Furious, IRS Targeting Scandal, Benghazi, Hillary's Personal e-mail server and her Charitable Foundation, Loretta Lynch's meeting with Clinton on an airport tarmac, the criminal acts of unmasking and leaking classified information concerning Trump and his staff do not warrant special investigations?

Based on the facts that are KNOWN NOW each of these situation involves criminal activity but name one news outlet, except FOX, or any progressive that has demanded such investigations be undertaken.

And then when you are finished with this task then explain why the progressive platform has been so good for America? Include in your response the rationale as to why the American people rejected the progressive platform in 2016?

Succinctly stated sir, explain the progressive hypocrisy and what gives progressives the right to claim the higher moral ground .

Sir,we await your reply.

Personal Best Regards:
Don't forget the giving of billions in cash, in the middle of the night to our terrorist enemies and lying about it. All kosher there!!!
Old 05-20-2017, 05:47 AM
n/a

Quote:

Sir,we await your reply.

Personal Best Regards:
Clinton was investigated to the hilt by many committees in Congress and they did not find anything. This was during a Republican held Congress if I recall correctly. GOP Congress will continue to pursue Clinton email investigation - CBS News She is also not the issue. Donald John Trump is. And this man lied all throughout his campaign and still lies continuously.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:55 AM
n/a

We live in 2017 !

The President is Donald Trump.

Why do we not discuss the NOW ?

Why are we still stuck in the election of 2016 ?

Why can we not face what is happening now ?

We face a crisis in our country and we are stuck in the past.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Clinton was investigated to the hilt by many committees in Congress and they did not find anything. This was during a Republican held Congress if I recall correctly. She is also not the issue. Donald John Trump is. And this man lied all throughout his campaign and still lies continuously.
Clinton was not investigated to the hilt.... do you have a short memory? Maybe now she will get the special prosecutor she deserves. Open and shut case. Join her pedophile Friend in prison.

Tags
illogical, comments, reasoning, subsequent, blame

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.