We are now Syria refugee focused. What about the free flow from Mexico?

Old 11-18-2015, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
it's rather easy to spot the hard line right wingers....never a post without a disparaging remark...never! Such a pathetic lot.
however not quite as distinguished as the left hard liners! Not even on our best day could we come close to their very recognizeable status and demeaning language toward ALL other than theirs!
Old 11-18-2015, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
it's rather easy to spot the hard line right wingers....never a post without a disparaging remark...never! Such a pathetic lot.
A few things, if I may......

First, I agree that many things are said on here about our President that I surely would never say.

BUT to imply somehow posters from the right are guilty of something unique is insincere at best.

I would love to not have the GUEST moniker so we could see who posts what. It would solve a lot of the name calling, you might be able to see WHO is criticizing who and at one level.

There are many legitimate, respectful criticisms of the President on this forum, which go 100% without any response except an attack on the poster. I honestly recall very little in the way of issue driven disagreement with any criticism of the current policy. Most replies are of the name calling or going back in history but no direct response to a particular policy.

Again, much is said behind the curtain of GUEST but you are incorrect when you imply it is one sided and perhaps if their were more cognizant replies to come criticisms there might be actual discourse.

Anytime someone says on here that it is a one way street, not matter what side they reside on, they are 100% wrong.
Old 11-18-2015, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Old 11-19-2015, 10:16 AM
n/a

Syrian community leader: ISIS is already in America | New York Post

Tags
terrorists, syria, mexico, free, murderers, doubt, concluded, rapists, folks, concerned, coming, good, cartel, members, mixing, usa, drug, flowing, safe, feel, assured, taking, refugee, focused, flow

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.