We are now Syria refugee focused. What about the free flow from Mexico?

Old 11-17-2015, 02:49 PM
n/a

Default We are now Syria refugee focused. What about the free flow from Mexico?

I am sure we all feel safe and assured there are no terrorists taking advantage of the open border, no checks what so ever, free flowing day and night.

Then relocating to cities all over the USA.

The WH no doubt has concluded the terrorists would not do that.....just the murderers, rapists and drug cartel members mixing in with the good folks.

Now why are we not as concerned about terrorists coming in through Mexico as we are from Syria?
Old 11-17-2015, 03:02 PM
n/a

Because we have a poser in the white house that is oblivious to what's happening outside his window.
Old 11-17-2015, 07:16 PM
n/a

It didn't take the cubans long to figure out an alternative way into the country:

Cubans Flood Mexico in Bid to Reach U.S. - WSJ

Doesn't a story like this, in and of itself attest to the vulnerability of the Mexican open door into the USA.

We have transitioned from the melting pot to the American soup kitchen.....c'mon in the food and benefits and free and best of all no papers required.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:33 PM
n/a

Keep the immigrants - deport the Republicans.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Isnt it nice to know that an american who might live in your neighborhood can be so ignorant, not because they said that about Republicans, but because they even thought that about any political party.
Old 11-17-2015, 09:57 PM
n/a

It's just a bumper sticker. Lighten up. We've all seen a lot worse.

uploadfromtaptalk1447815253351.jpg
Old 11-17-2015, 11:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then who would pay the bills.
Old 11-18-2015, 04:54 AM
n/a

a number of television military analyst have said that terrorists are already here and it isn't "if"but "when "they will strike. This nation has argued too long about how to handle immigration rather than dealing with it. This present administration policies have increased terrorist efforts and now we have a definite that at least some portion of the Syrians entering this nation are terrorists.

At the G-20 conference meeting when Obama spoke of the Paris attack he displayed more anger and disgust with Republicans than ISIS. there is a reason the founders established a separation of powers and there is good reason why we engage our politics with more than one political party.

However. like those misguided college students who claim civility but are anything but civilized we have found that Obama would rather be uncivilized and publicly display his disdain for Republicans and for white people in general . Those that follow Obama imitate him and hence the previous comment about immigrants vis a vis Republicans.

It would bother me so much that progressives follow this pied piper so blindly except that it is tearing this nation apart . It appears that Obama's ideological vanity is contagious like Ebola.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-18-2015, 05:55 AM
n/a

I'm an idiot, so just ignore me.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Isnt it nice to know that an american who might live in your neighborhood can be so ignorant, not because they said that about Republicans, but because they even thought that about any political party.
Frankly I'm sick to death of all the disrespectful remarks Republicans on this forum make about our President. The constant implications that he is oblivious, vain, ignorant, uncaring, and worse, simply because his methods of dealing with these various crises doesn't jive with what the Republicans would like to do. He's conscientious and has our country's best interests at heart. He and his advisors make the best decisions they can, and I'm sure there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on that most of us are not even aware of. Show some respect. If you don't have class enough to do that, you are the ignorant ones.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Frankly I'm sick to death of all the disrespectful remarks Republicans on this forum make about our President. The constant implications that he is oblivious, vain, ignorant, uncaring, and worse, simply because his methods of dealing with these various crises doesn't jive with what the Republicans would like to do. He's conscientious and has our country's best interests at heart. He and his advisors make the best decisions they can, and I'm sure there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on that most of us are not even aware of. Show some respect. If you don't have class enough to do that, you are the ignorant ones.
Just a word of caution.

From "assuming" that all the remarks you do not agree with are from "Republicans" to the very end, this post is nothing but one big ASSUMPTION.

Also, to whom should American citizens express their dissatisfaction, worry, puzzlement and fear ?????

When was the last time our President addressed the nation without making the core of the speech ridiculing the other party ?
Old 11-18-2015, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm sorry, but doing the best he can just isn't good enough. The truly incompetence deserves no respect.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:10 AM
n/a

why do the radical Obama supporters automatically think any post that does not support Obama or criticizes Obama is a republican.

Are they so brain washed they don't think there are some responsible, thinking, ratioal democrats who have no use for the current lawless thug taking up space in the WH.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:18 AM
n/a

Cuban migrants paralyze Nicaragua-Costa Rica border - Yahoo News

Another wave of future democrats headed this way!
Old 11-18-2015, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
why do the radical Obama supporters automatically think any post that does not support Obama or criticizes Obama is a republican.

Are they so brain washed they don't think there are some responsible, thinking, ratioal democrats who have no use for the current lawless thug taking up space in the WH.
it's rather easy to spot the hard line right wingers....never a post without a disparaging remark...never! Such a pathetic lot.

Tags
terrorists, syria, mexico, free, murderers, doubt, concluded, rapists, folks, concerned, coming, good, cartel, members, mixing, usa, drug, flowing, safe, feel, assured, taking, refugee, focused, flow

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.