You Have Got To Be Kidding

Old 11-12-2016, 10:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
Yep, it's the facts...as perceived by someone filled with pure hate.
And a small shoe size to boot. Haha...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2016, 10:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We obviously need to re-institute the military draft. These kids are so soft that they cannot survive without assistance. They have been coddles way too long, by parents that probably never served their country either. Time for EVERYONE to have skin in the game. No service, no entitlements. The only folks that should be exempt should be those that are physically or mentally handicapped.
Why do you think the people who voted for H did so? My sons and grandsons would go to war right behind his sons. Unless they plan to dodge the draft like their father did.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:43 PM
n/a

Default Get rid of these post

Quote:
The reason the young are soft/stupid is obvious...they've been dumbed down so women and minorities could "compete". This is the result...you reap what you sow...plant sh!t in their heads and you grow/get sh!t.

I hope Trump end ALL this "equality" bullsh!t.
These posts are political and do not belong here if they belong anywhere at all.
Old 11-13-2016, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
These posts are political and do not belong here if they belong anywhere at all.
Umm, you ARE in the Political Forum.

That poster (Don Baldwin) has over 2,600 posts, but only 6 that are outside the Political Forum.

It's not hard to figure out that his reason for living...is spreading hate, anger, racism, bigotry & misogyny.

The worst part is that there are a few others (all on the right)...that mirror his putrid and defective personality.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, it's the facts...as perceived by someone filled with pure hate.
Respond with YOUR "facts" if you disagree with ANYTHING I've said. Facts ARE facts, your opinion really doesn't matter.

Quote:

That poster (Don Baldwin) has over 2,600 posts, but only 6 that are outside the Political Forum.

It's not hard to figure out that his reason for living...is spreading hate, anger, racism, bigotry & misogyny.

The worst part is that there are a few others (all on the right)...that mirror his putrid and defective personality.
No...my reason for living is to enjoy myself...spreading the TRUTH is just a side hobby when I have the time.

I'm STILL waiting for ANYONE to show me I'm wrong. Where IS the equality? Where IS "their paradise"? WHERE did diversity improve a place? What are their "achievements"?

If you've got something important to say...lets hear it. I've been called names before...you're wasting your time going down that path. SHOW me your FACTS if you disagree with my comments.
Old 11-13-2016, 07:30 AM
n/a

6 out of 2600 says it all

You don't contribute anything to the community.

Like an illegal immigrant
Old 11-13-2016, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

All on the right? Another ridiculous statement. It's mostly the liberal hate mongers that are making up screen names to spread their hate.

You are already hated in the general forums. As it should be.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-13-2016, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

And the ignorant liberals who are delusional about how stereotypes are only as such because they are TRUE....

Out of curisosity, why not move to a black neighborhood instead of Cracker Central? I am sure you would feel just as safe and cozy.
The Villages Florida
Old 11-13-2016, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
All on the right? Another ridiculous statement. It's mostly the liberal hate mongers that are making up screen names to spread their hate.
And you're lying again.

Not a single, not one, person who is left leaning has espoused racism, bigotry and misogyny...on this forum.

In fact, more and more of the right-wing bigots/racists/misogynists are coming out of the woodwork daily.

I suppose you are proud of that?

So choke on it.

Quote:
You are already hated in the general forums. As it should be.
LOL

Only by those same people I described above...and I am actually proud of that.
Old 11-13-2016, 06:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually it was somewhat less than half.
The official vote total is still being tallied . There are over 200,000 Voting Precincts in the US .

It would be easy to miscount of a single vote or two per Precinct
which is another reason we use The Electoral College method .

Otherwise we could be locked into an endless number of National Recounts each of which would generate huge controversy .
Old 11-13-2016, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

And you Sir are one of the biggest hypocrites on the entire TOV .
You pretend to be very interested in fairness and understanding and the rights of all .
Yet you are very biased toward whatever view you carry . And you are very quick to categorize and label others .
You seem to carry a huge chip of intellectual superiority around on your shoulder in fact it is so large that it takes both of your shoulders .
If you were half of the great citizen you claim to be you might take a day or two now that the election is past and try to conduct an introspection and consider if you just might be guilty of several of the shortcomings that you point out in others .
Old 11-13-2016, 07:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you Sir are one of the biggest hypocrites on the entire TOV .
You pretend to be very interested in fairness and understanding and the rights of all .
Yet you are very biased toward whatever view you carry . And you are very quick to categorize and label others .
You seem to carry a huge chip of intellectual superiority around on your shoulder in fact it is so large that it takes both of your shoulders .
If you were half of the great citizen you claim to be you might take a day or two now that the election is past and try to conduct an introspection and consider if you just might be guilty of several of the shortcomings that you point out in others .
I recognize the dichotomy that I am intolerant...of the intolerant.

Being that it is directed at those who denigrate minorities, women, mentally handicapped and underdogs...I can live with it.

I am far from a hypocrite and simply point out obvious observations.

If those observations tend to make you cringe, turns your cheeks red with anger or otherwise makes you squirm...so be it.

I will also readily admit that my earlier post about not a single left-leaning person not being a racist/bigot...seems to have been premature.

There is one person that appears to be along those lines and whose main claim to being a lefty, is his blind loyalty to unions...so I guess I was wrong in that regard.

And oh yeah, I have no chip of "intellectual superiority."

Any insecurities along those lines...are of your own making.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:35 PM
n/a

You are the bully that you brag about protecting others from.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are the bully that you brag about protecting others from.
Wrong again.

YOU are the bully and have been called such many times...by other members on this forum.

You're a passive-aggressive, nasty little twit who attacks family members...and then tries to hide behind cute little sayings.

You were told to quit stalking me and quite frankly, I find you such an insignificant pizzant that I have not responded to any of your posts...that didn't attack me first.

So run along, cry, send out your PM's...and just know that I see right through you.

PS. I hope you continue to choke in rage...every time you see my sig.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Wrong again.

YOU are the bully and have been called such many times...by other members on this forum.

You're a passive-aggressive, nasty little twit who attacks family members...and then tries to hide behind cute little sayings.

You were told to quit stalking me and quite frankly, I find you such an insignificant pizzant that I have not responded to any of your posts...that didn't attack me first.

So run along, cry, send out your PM's...and just know that I see right through you.

PS. I hope you continue to choke in rage...every time you see my sig.

Now now CNM, respect your elders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
life, space, kidding

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.