Five Star Golf Cart Services; A Great Club Car Tech

Closed Thread
Old 05-12-2011, 12:32 PM
villagesgolfer
Smile Five Star Golf Cart Service

After reading about Five Star Golf Carts I called to schedule service on my cart. I made the call and was told that he would be there between 10 an 12 o' clock. At 10 am Shon arrived on time and driving an impressive looking truck and trailer, two BIG pluses. He listened to my concerns and went about checking my cart. I had read that he had worked for Golf Cart Connection, which meant a lot to me as I had many previous dealings with them. It was a great company and I enjoyed doing business with them. It was a very good experience having Shon service my golf cart. I previously tried at two different times to obtain parts or set up service for my cart at Cart World. My calls were not returned and in one case when I walked into the service counter it was like I wasn't there. Shon was the complete opposite of Cart World's customer service.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Sage
Thumbs up

Good to hear all these positive outcomes. Shon has been servicing both our carts since the earliest days of starting his business. We are happy to see him succeed and grow his business on competence, reliability, and fairness. He has gotten us through a few battery issues, new tires, and regular maintenance.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Default Great Service

Bought a digital volt meter to install in my cart. While testing it, I accidently touched some wires, sparks flew and the cart wouldn't run. Saw all the positive comments about Shon at Five Star so I gave him a call.

He came out today, fixed my cart AND installed the volt meter at no extra charge. Had a good conversation with him and he is truly a nice guy and an honest person. Talked to him about batteries, tires, motors and the pricing for all of these items. I highly recommend him for services on any Club Car product. If you don't have a Club Car you are out of luck.

Here is a picture of the meter that was installed.

The Villages Florida

Last edited by iaudit; 06-03-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Sage

Love the voltmeter .
Old 07-07-2011, 01:18 PM

Shon just left my house. I had brake and electrical problems....All solved and for a very reasonable price. I sent him an email this morning and he called me witin 10 minutes. He was at our house when he said he would be and took care of everything in about an hour. I would highly recommend Shon everytime.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Shon did a brake job on my cart today. Very professional and reasonable. He started out going through all the routine maintainence items and ended with a test drive. He had no problem with me watching him - in fact invited me to do so. His trailer is very organized and well stocked. It is obvious that he is well experienced at his trade. He asked for me to give him a reference since his advertisment is mainly word of mouth. Well he gets a 10 from me today.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.