Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
Talk of The Villages Florida - Rentals, Entertainment & More
|
#76
|
||
|
||
|
Well, they could be putting a garbage can out early with no one there to retrieve it.
|
|
|
|
#77
|
||
|
||
|
I take Gatorade to the crew every Tuesday and Friday when they collect the trash here in Pennecamp. I do that as a thank you for doing what you are doing.
I asked the driver about the new process and he told me that he would not be around long, because they were reducing the crew to a driver/collector and a collector. I was given to believe that he would be expected to also collect; however, his physical condition made it impossible for him to collect.....thus after 22 years he would be dismissed. He is missing today and a new driver is in his place. |
| Reply |
|
|
|