Planned Parenthood

Old 01-28-2016, 08:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The following is provided to help many who do not know any real numbers about abortions:

Abortion Statistics

If one googles rape and incest abortions there are many pages of links that all present most of the same information. I chose this one because it minimizes rhetoric and focuses on statistical presence.

So much for all the ballyhoo about rape and incest at 1%.
Mostly used for birth control!!!!
Are the numbers being killed every second, hour per day not staggering?

Is it not clear at this point while everybody who supports their position talks about the one percent, very little is said about why most are performed. And the practice is defended as if rape and incest were the drivers of abortion....which they are not.

It is by virtue of the magnitude of the numbers that abortion is a business. A business supported by government funds. A business that thrives on the continued killing of innocents.....for all the wrong reasons.

Wake up America......another scam in the name of doing good!
GOVERNMENT FUNDS ARE NOT USED FOR ABORTIONS!!! EVERY BILL PASSED BY CONGRESS INCLUDES A PARAGRAPH BANNING THE USE OF GOVERNMENT FUNDS FOR ABORTION.

So you are ok with forcing women to carry a rapist's child to full term? Seriously?

Abortion is legal in the US and if you don't like it don't have one!!!
Old 01-28-2016, 10:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
GOVERNMENT FUNDS ARE NOT USED FOR ABORTIONS!!! EVERY BILL PASSED BY CONGRESS INCLUDES A PARAGRAPH BANNING THE USE OF GOVERNMENT FUNDS FOR ABORTION.

So you are ok with forcing women to carry a rapist's child to full term? Seriously?

Does the government fund Planned Parenthood? Must be a yes as so many in congress in recent weeks were moving to cut their funding.

How one concludes providing the statistic = OK to carry a rapists child is a quite puzzling. Once again shifting the focus from the other 99% and making a case (erroneously) for the 1%.

As for not having an abortion you have made a significant error in gender assignation.

I suppose we could each be addressing the wrong post.

I will sleep easier thinking that may be the case.
Old 01-28-2016, 10:54 PM
n/a

Does the government fund Planned Parenthood? Must be a yes as so many in congress in recent weeks were moving to cut their funding.

Are the funds used for abortions....NO!

How one concludes providing the statistic = OK to carry a rapists child is a quite puzzling. Once again shifting the focus from the other 99% and making a case (erroneously) for the 1%. You are just deflecting do you support abortions for women who are raped or a victim of incest?

As for not having an abortion you have made a significant error in gender assignation. ????

I will sleep easier thinking that may be the case.[/QUOTE]
Old 01-29-2016, 06:37 AM
n/a

Yes, the government IS funding abortions. If they are funding PP, then they are funding abortions. There is no way to prove that the money that the gov pays PP is used for anything without including abortion. Are the doctors that are performing abortions getting paid through a separate fund? The nurses?

Since you are so stuck on using rape and incest victims as an example of how important it is to fund PP, then you should also understand that those account for about 1% of the total abortions performed.

I wonder what you have against babies that are produced through no fault of their own. Do you feel that babies due to rape or incest are inferior to other babies produced? Do you feel the same way about BLACK babies? Because, as you know there were more black babies aborted last year than were born. And you know the reason that the founder of PP had when PP was originated? It was genocide of blacks. SO, you are backing a very radical organization, similar to the KKK.

So, when you ask us if we believe that rape victims and incest related pregnancies should be brought full term, I answer with "who are you to make that decision for a new life?" That baby could be adopted if not wanted by the mother.

Since Obama's mother was not legally married to his father (Sr was still married in Africa) then Barrack is considered a b@stard child. What if his mother had decided to go the easy way and had aborted him? Personally, I can see the positive of that idea, but that is my personal opinion.
Old 01-29-2016, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

How one concludes providing the statistic = OK to carry a rapists child is a quite puzzling. Once again shifting the focus from the other 99% and making a case (erroneously) for the 1%.

As for not having an abortion you have made a significant error in gender assignation.

I will sleep easier thinking that may be the case.
Are you mostly likely a man? Yes!!!
Old 01-29-2016, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, the government IS funding abortions. If they are funding PP, then they are funding abortions. There is no way to prove that the money that the gov pays PP is used for anything without including abortion. Are the doctors that are performing abortions getting paid through a separate fund? The nurses?

Since you are so stuck on using rape and incest victims as an example of how important it is to fund PP, then you should also understand that those account for about 1% of the total abortions performed.

I wonder what you have against babies that are produced through no fault of their own. Do you feel that babies due to rape or incest are inferior to other babies produced? Do you feel the same way about BLACK babies? Because, as you know there were more black babies aborted last year than were born. And you know the reason that the founder of PP had when PP was originated? It was genocide of blacks. SO, you are backing a very radical organization, similar to the KKK.

So, when you ask us if we believe that rape victims and incest related pregnancies should be brought full term, I answer with "who are you to make that decision for a new life?" That baby could be adopted if not wanted by the mother.

Since Obama's mother was not legally married to his father (Sr was still married in Africa) then Barrack is considered a b@stard child. What if his mother had decided to go the easy way and had aborted him? Personally, I can see the positive of that idea, but that is my personal opinion.
I have answered more than enough questions about my position on this issue. Now you all are just being silly....

There are 1.2 million abortion performed each year which means that 12,000 women would have to bring the child of a rapist to term...if even one woman has to do this it is to much.....
Old 01-29-2016, 07:00 PM
n/a

Here are the facts about PP and their funding......

I suggest you look up the Hyde amendment which has been in place since 1976, it was named after Henry Hyde a Republican from the state of IL.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...deral-funding/

Now STOP LYING!!!

The government is NOT funding abortions.
Old 01-29-2016, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:

Are you that stupid to think that government funds given to PP are not used for abortions? Really??? How ignorant.

And when you say forcing, what do you mean? Did I get that woman pregnant? Do you hate children that much that you would hold how it was conceived against it? That's pretty mean, isn't it? If someone doesn't like you, does that mean that they have the right to murder you?

Yes, abortion in the U.S. is legal....right now. But, please feel free to attempt to justify it to yourself by saying it is legal. It was once legal to whip a slave, rage them if you own them, etc. But, at least that slave was still alive. You want to deny a child's right to even live. That is pretty callous, and definitely not Christian. Although, liberals aren't Christians anyway, so I shouldn't eve bring that up.

But, do you liberals insist on diverting every post on here, in every thread? The post subject was regarding the selling of body parts. Selling body parts are illegal. Do you want to argue that fact, or are you going to say that even though it is illegal, it's the right thing to do. I want to see you pair that up with your stance on abortion. Abortion is legal, selling body parts is not. Abortion is immoral, and selling body parts is not only immoral but illegal.

Anyway, have a great day/evening/night. Hope your conscience will allow you to sleep. If you do believe in God, I wonder how you will explain your stance to HIM. Not that it is any of my business, but it is an interesting image.
Old 01-29-2016, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have answered more than enough questions about my position on this issue. Now you all are just being silly....

There are 1.2 million abortion performed each year which means that 12,000 women would have to bring the child of a rapist to term...if even one woman has to do this it is to much.....
So far I haven't heard much against the rape or incest victims.
So, again, let's set the favorite one that get all the discussion here and everywhere the discussion is ensued....aside.

Now let's see if we can have a reasonable discussion about the other 99% or 1,238,000 abortions that are the crux of the issue.

For the sake of argument and to cover under estimating and any other excuse let's make the given a full 5%. That leaves 1,187,500 unwarranted abortions!!!!

I do not know why this is such a struggle to get across.
We know the partisan talking points limit the capability of a real honest discussion.

1,187,500 needless killings of babies!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2016, 07:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you that stupid to think that government funds given to PP are not used for abortions? Really??? How ignorant.

And when you say forcing, what do you mean? Did I get that woman pregnant? Do you hate children that much that you would hold how it was conceived against it? That's pretty mean, isn't it? If someone doesn't like you, does that mean that they have the right to murder you?

Yes, abortion in the U.S. is legal....right now. But, please feel free to attempt to justify it to yourself by saying it is legal. It was once legal to whip a slave, rage them if you own them, etc. But, at least that slave was still alive. You want to deny a child's right to even live. That is pretty callous, and definitely not Christian. Although, liberals aren't Christians anyway, so I shouldn't eve bring that up.

But, do you liberals insist on diverting every post on here, in every thread? The post subject was regarding the selling of body parts. Selling body parts are illegal. Do you want to argue that fact, or are you going to say that even though it is illegal, it's the right thing to do. I want to see you pair that up with your stance on abortion. Abortion is legal, selling body parts is not. Abortion is immoral, and selling body parts is not only immoral but illegal.

Anyway, have a great day/evening/night. Hope your conscience will allow you to sleep. If you do believe in God, I wonder how you will explain your stance to HIM. Not that it is any of my business, but it is an interesting image.
I have nothing to explain....this conversation is now beneath in level of intelligence!
Old 01-29-2016, 08:02 PM
n/a

Liberals hate blacks so they push abortions. The founder of PP wanted to use abortions as her choice of genocide in the inner cities to eliminate the black population. And now liberals are complicit in exterminating black children. More black babies were murdered by abortion last year than were born. That's pretty bad, and just goes to show you that the party of slavery is at it again, under the guise that they are doing it FOR THE WOMEN. It was the women's rights. Why hide it? Admit it unless you are so stupid that you have been fooled too.
Old 01-29-2016, 08:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have nothing to explain....this conversation is now beneath in level of intelligence!
You are correct, your conversation is beneath "in" level of intelligence. Your best bet is to leave when you have no valid argument.

Tags
selling, parenthood, planned

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.