Sarah Palin! Again!

Old 09-03-2008, 02:19 PM
n/a

Default Re: Sarah Palin! Again!

Bucco, If you are reading the press anywhere you know there is speculation. But never mind that. I am speculating. You don't think it's possible????
Old 09-03-2008, 02:23 PM
n/a

Furthermore, wouldn't it be easier just to produce the child's birth certificate?
Old 09-03-2008, 02:28 PM
n/a

NO, it is not possible in this case. That is a reprehensible thing to say. If you were watching with an honest eye, you would have seen Gov. Palin giving the child his bottle before going on stage, also the younger child holding the baby, her husband as well, and I can go on but hopefully you get the picture and this cruel gossip can stop.

I don't usually let my temper get the best of me, but this is just beyond disgusting, cruel gossip.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:29 PM
n/a

Default Just Out Of Curiosity...

Has anyone reading anything that's been posted here changed their mind on who they intend to vote for in November?
Old 09-03-2008, 02:34 PM
n/a

I knew you were a smart man, Kahuna, not one bit!
Old 09-03-2008, 02:43 PM
n/a

Bucco, If you are reading the press anywhere you know there is speculation. But never mind that. I am speculating. You don't think it's possible?
__________________________________________________ _______________

I had to do a bit of pacing before responding to this as I was just about as angry as I can get.

LISTEN TO ME.....of course if any of the ugliness was true it would be political suicide...HOWEVER...

THIS WAS BEGUN BY A FEW LEFT WING BLOGGERS WITH NO BASIS TO EVEN SAY SUCH UGLY THINGS..THATS IT. TO DISCUSS THIS CRAP AND THAT IS WHAT IT IS...CRAP IS SO LOW AND DESPICABLE I CANNOT EVEN FIND WORDS.

The source is left wing bloggers ANDREWSULLLIVAN and KOS....they had no REASON..they just said it...and we stop talking about what this Governor has done, what she thinks on ISSUES and we discuss soap opera crap that has no....ABSOLUTELY NO...basis in which to begin in the first place.

What has this done.....the left has been successful in having something incredibly low and distasteful to hang over her head, and Sen Obama just as always says he had nothing to do with it. I dont say he did, but again...if you think these left wing blogs operate in a vaccuum you are dreaming.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:45 PM
n/a

I know it seems like cruel gossip. That is what I thought about the Edwards affair also. As it turns out, for Edwards it was true. I sincerely hope this is NOT true. I think Sarah Palin is a smart, beautiful woman. But this scenario is possible. I am not trying to change anyone's mind. I am speculating about questions that exist in the news. I really hope that it is gossip with absolutely no basis in fact. I hope for all their sakes that a left wing nut made these things up and that the Palins will be vindicated. I wished that for Edwards also.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:50 PM
n/a

Has anyone reading anything that's been posted here changed their mind on who they intend to vote for in November?
__________________________________________________ ________________

In THIS PARTICULAR forum on TOTV ? I have seen nobody on the left EXCEPT FOR YOU, post anything except personal objections and things about babies..certainly an aversion to issue discussions. Some think that giving out Sen Obama's website is "discussing the issues"

I recall when you predicted "fireworks" on a thread../.and you meant from the right, you got NOTHING BUT SLAMS from the left and nothing but reasonable responses from the right.

What this particular forum, and I visit a few, has done has solidified for me what is important for most visitors to this site...NOT ISSUES .....and has solidified my non support for Sen Obama.....as I said before, I am not a real hot supporter of Sen McCain, but as I have said and tried to discuss, I consider Sen Obama to be a radical left winger by training and experience and I, personally, dont want that in the White House. I am ok with a Democrat, or even a bit left wing, but not the radical.

So this particular forum thus far....still hope there may be real discussions at some time.....has simply validated what I felt coming in
Old 09-03-2008, 02:54 PM
n/a

I know it seems like cruel gossip. That is what I thought about the Edwards affair also. As it turns out, for Edwards it was true. I sincerely hope this is NOT true. I think Sarah Palin is a smart, beautiful woman. But this scenario is possible. I am not trying to change anyone's mind. I am speculating about questions that exist in the news. I really hope that it is gossip with absolutely no basis in fact. I hope for all their sakes that a left wing nut made these things up and that the Palins will be vindicated. I wished that for Edwards also
__________________________________________________ ____________

CRUEL GOSSIP...yes...but it is the main subject this morning on this thread.

No comparison to the Edwards affair....that was a story LONG before and NEVER saw the light of day as he could have been the nominee...PLUS...AND THS IS A BIG ITEM...THERE WAS A REASON TO START THE GOSSIP

You say "this scenario is possible"...of curse anything is....so is the possiblitly that Sen Obama is a radical left winger but you cant discuss that even though it is much more important that what you want to discuss...PLEASE try and see this point....it is ok to foster this ugly rumor but NOT to discuss who trained the man who is possibly our next president or how he votes, etc. WOW
Old 09-03-2008, 03:03 PM
n/a

Hopefully Sarah will come out tonight with Trig's birth certificate and proof that Bristol was in school for the entire year with no evidence of a pregnancy. What is so hard about doing that? It would squash the rumor mill in it's tracks. Additionally,there have to be many pics of a pregnant Governor.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:07 PM
n/a

Hopefully Sarah will come out tonight with Trig's birth certificate and proof that Bristol was in scholl for the entire year with no evidence of a pregnancy. What is so hard about doing that? It would squash the rumor mill in it's tracks. Additionally,there have to be many pics of a pregnant Governor.
__________________________________________________ ________________-

I hope she DOES NOT. %^&*# them...she owes them nothing. Nobody is asking for birth certificates of Sen Obama's children. Do some googling on this....there are already left wing left sites talkng about how you can falsify such documents...nasty stuff !
Old 09-03-2008, 03:12 PM
n/a

I'm always amazed when the right can throw anything they want at the left, but when it's thrown back, they go scurrying around like trapped little mice.

I don't care if Bristol slept with all of Alaska and has 25 children. But this can be explosive for the righty's.

What I do care about is when I looked around the Republican Convention, I only saw a handful of faces of color. Aren't they part of this country too? In fact, the majority! That's how the Repubs are going to lose this election.

And where to they get off with the "Country First" slogan. Are we to believe that Democrates do not put our country first? These are not my words, but it did give me pause, when I listened to reporters talk about this looking like a Nazi Rally. Again, NOT MY WORDS!

Again, to me, Sarah Palin is a joke. Should she be dropped from this ticket? Absolutely. But for bigger reasons than babies. It was a rash judgment to begin with. ***side note: Why don't they produce Trig's birth certificate? Although those are easily doctored. Wouldn't that be a part of the vetting process that didn't occur?
Old 09-03-2008, 03:16 PM
n/a

Chels, I wasn't throwing anything. That is in TNES. I was simply commenting on something I wondered about. I would like to see this issue resolved in Palin's favor.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:18 PM
n/a

SAMHASS...picture

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/sarah...shocking-truth
Old 09-03-2008, 03:22 PM
n/a

I'm always amazed when the right can throw anything they want at the left, but when it's thrown back, they go scurrying around like trapped little mice.

__________________________________________________ ___________---

I am going to start with this tidbit from above.

First of all, from MY PERSONAL perspective, I have said this to you a number of times...BOTH SIDES ARE GUILTY.

MY OBJECTION is that either you or the right claim it is only one side......THAT IS MY PROBLEM

From your posts, you seem to beleive that it is ONLY THE RIGHT...the left is just simply saintly and wouldnt do anything that is my personal problem with what you say on this subject.

Fact is on the ugly rumor being discussed here...it was KOS and ANDREWSULLIVAN who blogged it. that is a fact...you can google each of them and find out their leaning and makie your own decision.

PLEASE STOP IMPLYING THAT ONLY THE REPUBLICANS DO THIS STUFF AND THAT THE DEMOCRATS WOULD NEVER....

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.