Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #331  
Old 05-19-2015, 08:30 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think being a US Senator from New York and being a Secretary of State is a mighty stellar career.

Sounds as though you are suffering from "Hillary Envy" as compared to your "stellar career".
Having a title is one thing, having accomplishments is another.
  #332  
Old 05-19-2015, 08:58 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think being a US Senator from New York and being a Secretary of State is a mighty stellar career.

Sounds as though you are suffering from "Hillary Envy" as compared to your "stellar career".
I may not have had a "stellar career" in your eyes, but I'm also not responsible for the death of four Americans due to incompetence.
  #333  
Old 05-20-2015, 07:31 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think being a US Senator from New York and being a Secretary of State is a mighty stellar career.

Sounds as though you are suffering from "Hillary Envy" as compared to your "stellar career".

Having the two words "Hillary" and "Envy" in the same phase is actually cited as an example of an oxymoron in the dictionary.

However, who can not be a little bit envious at a woman who can amass a $200M personal fortune for selling political influence while, at the same time, enlisting a horde of credulous people such as yourself who deem this an accomplishment. In reality, it's a felony and violates the RICO statutes.
  #334  
Old 05-20-2015, 08:09 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Having the two words "Hillary" and "Envy" in the same phase is actually cited as an example of an oxymoron in the dictionary.
Obviously, an old grumpy man with his "short"comings being exposed!
  #335  
Old 05-20-2015, 08:13 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Obviously, an old grumpy man with his "short"comings being exposed!
Obviously another idiotic reply by an immature senior citizen who is incapable of formulating a coherent response
  #336  
Old 05-20-2015, 08:59 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Obviously another idiotic reply by an immature senior citizen who is incapable of formulating a coherent response
  #337  
Old 05-20-2015, 11:23 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I may not have had a "stellar career" in your eyes, but I'm also not responsible for the death of four Americans due to incompetence.

How about 4,400 American deaths due to incompetence?
  #338  
Old 05-20-2015, 11:29 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How about 4,400 American deaths due to incompetence?
How about Obama's willful enablement and creation of a full-fledged terror state (ie ISIS) by sheer incompetence plus dereliction of duty?

His generals and intelligence advisors recommended we leave a US force in place to prevent it. Obama declined, for political reasons (ie 2012 election). We, and our grandkids, get to pay the price. That abysmal decision was, and is, genuinely impeachable.
  #339  
Old 05-22-2015, 01:17 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Did anyone else happen tnotice in the interviews her highness granted last week, the woman cannot look anybody or the camera in the eye.

A very telling trait of discomfort of the situation. Then there are those who suggest it is easier to speak untruths when not looking anybody in the eye.

Either way it is apparent she is struggling. Ya see, in the long run, it really does make a difference. Those who lie or exaggerate never remember what they said last or whether they addressed the subject at all; hence distracted by reality when confronted eye to eye...no script....no rehearsals....no paid participants!
  #340  
Old 05-22-2015, 03:01 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
How about 4,400 American deaths due to incompetence?
I'm proud to say that I'm not responsible for any deaths.
  #341  
Old 05-22-2015, 03:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Did anyone else happen tnotice in the interviews her highness granted last week, the woman cannot look anybody or the camera in the eye.

A very telling trait of discomfort of the situation. Then there are those who suggest it is easier to speak untruths when not looking anybody in the eye.

Either way it is apparent she is struggling. Ya see, in the long run, it really does make a difference. Those who lie or exaggerate never remember what they said last or whether they addressed the subject at all; hence distracted by reality when confronted eye to eye...no script....no rehearsals....no paid participants!
I did notice that and likewise thought it peculiar.

Something else ... whenever she talks she has what appears to be a practiced technique of nodding her head ... almost like a bobble head you would see on the dashboard of a beat up car, except she bobs her head more slowly. Have you noticed that as well?

My guess is someone is coaching her and said this will make her seem nicer to people?
  #342  
Old 05-22-2015, 06:28 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I did notice that and likewise thought it peculiar.

Something else ... whenever she talks she has what appears to be a practiced technique of nodding her head ... almost like a bobble head you would see on the dashboard of a beat up car, except she bobs her head more slowly. Have you noticed that as well?

My guess is someone is coaching her and said this will make her seem nicer to people?
As stated by another female candidate.....you can't put lipstick on a pig (or something like that).
  #343  
Old 06-05-2015, 10:42 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Here's an article from an uber liberal columnist at the Washington Post ... entitled "Clinton the Inauthentic"

Hillary fans ... no worries however. What's a lack of authenticity when you love the people and have $200M of cash from influence peddling?

Clinton the inauthentic - The Washington Post
  #344  
Old 06-06-2015, 07:34 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Here's an article from an uber liberal columnist at the Washington Post ... entitled "Clinton the Inauthentic"

Hillary fans ... no worries however. What's a lack of authenticity when you love the people and have $200M of cash from influence peddling?

Clinton the inauthentic - The Washington Post
Thanks for the link.

A short paragraph in this story made me feel proud. I have stated on this forum a number of times how hypocritical the Democratic party is with Ms. Clinton as their anointed candidate. It is simply amazing....

From your link...

"At a time of rising populist backlash against Wall Street, inequality and wealth-purchased privilege, there is no Democrat more closely tied to the rich and the powerful than Clinton. At a time when Democrats need to draw contrasts with Republicans by sticking up for the little guy, Clintons solicitation of and favors for the powerful make her an inauthentic messenger."
  #345  
Old 06-16-2015, 08:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

OOPS

"WASHINGTON Emails that a longtime confidant to Hillary Rodham Clinton recently handed over to the House committee investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, raise new questions about whether the State Department and Mrs. Clinton have complied with a series of requests from the panel.

The emails, provided by Sidney Blumenthal, a close adviser to Mrs. Clinton, include information about weapons that were circulating in Libya and about the security situation in Benghazi in the year and a half before the attacks. The committee has asked the State Department and Mrs. Clinton several times in the past year for emails from her and other department officials about weapons located or found in Libya and about the decision to open and maintain a diplomatic mission in Benghazi."


http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/us...ibya.html?_r=0

How much can she actually stretch the truth on this stuff ?
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 AM.