Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #301  
Old 05-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I am not doing your research for you. Sorry.
Not what I asked.
The answer is the expected usual.
Forget it.
  #302  
Old 05-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wal-Mart is experiencing an unprecedented run on the sale of tube socks today!
I am VERY upset. Your tube sock idea sounded pretty cool so I thought I'd give it a try as well with my special lady. But, there were no socks to be found!!!

Can I borrow a (clean) pair?
  #303  
Old 05-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Is Hillary Clinton honest enough to be president? That's the subject of this WaPo article. (the answer is NO btw)

For Hillary Clinton, a trust deficit to surmount - The Washington Post

...
  #304  
Old 05-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I am VERY upset. Your tube sock idea sounded pretty cool so I thought I'd give it a try as well with my special lady. But, there were no socks to be found!!!

Can I borrow a (clean) pair?

  #305  
Old 05-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Despite Sustaining Hits, Hillary Clinton Remains 'Formidable' in 2016 NBC/WSJ Poll - NBC News


Ha - the needle never moves. Despite everything that's being thrown at her, Hillary Clinton still leads all GOP candidates by a minimum of six points. This from a new NBC poll just released today.

And the president's approval rating is at a two year high of 48%.
  #306  
Old 05-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Of course! And an airplane headed for a mountain is still considered flying.

  #307  
Old 05-04-2015, 07:40 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Of course! And an airplane headed for a mountain is still considered flying.


This from the same people that promised Mitt Romney would win in a landslide, and before that thought Sarah Palin was capable of being president. Pardon us if we don't trust your expert opinion.
  #308  
Old 05-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This from the same people that promised Mitt Romney would win in a landslide, and before that thought Sarah Palin was capable of being president. Pardon us if we don't trust your expert opinion.
  #309  
Old 05-05-2015, 06:42 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

  #310  
Old 05-05-2015, 08:32 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Despite Sustaining Hits, Hillary Clinton Remains 'Formidable' in 2016 NBC/WSJ Poll - NBC News


Ha - the needle never moves. Despite everything that's being thrown at her, Hillary Clinton still leads all GOP candidates by a minimum of six points. This from a new NBC poll just released today.

And the president's approval rating is at a two year high of 48%.
The needle does in fact move:
Hillary Clinton Takes Hit in WSJ Poll, but Holds Edge Over GOP Rivals - WSJ
  #311  
Old 05-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Bill Clinton says there's not a "shred of evidence" (how ironic given the shredding of an email server) that show Hillary did anything wrong. Plus, he's not the greatest spokesman for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation as it turns out.

The Clintons
  #312  
Old 05-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Bill Clinton says there's not a "shred of evidence" (how ironic given the shredding of an email server) that show Hillary did anything wrong. Plus, he's not the greatest spokesman for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation as it turns out.

The Clintons
He does not say she or he did not do anything wrong. They are hiding behind the law by stating there is not a shred of evidence.

You know it is not illegal unless you get caught.
  #313  
Old 05-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The demographics have swung to the point where Clinton will probably be elected. Most people really don't care or they vote a straight party line without understanding the issues. The fact that she is fundamentally dishonest and appears to have contempt for the average American really doesn't resonate with most people. I recommend hunkering down in the bubble because the future doesn't look very bright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
He does not say she or he did not do anything wrong. They are hiding behind the law by stating there is not a shred of evidence.

You know it is not illegal unless you get caught.
  #314  
Old 05-06-2015, 04:48 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The demographics have swung to the point where Clinton will probably be elected. Most people really don't care or they vote a straight party line without understanding the issues. The fact that she is fundamentally dishonest and appears to have contempt for the average American really doesn't resonate with most people. I recommend hunkering down in the bubble because the future doesn't look very bright.
I think your analysis is pretty good about the demographics swinging. The Dem strategy is twofold

1. keep blacks "on the liberal planation" by promising stuff,destroying their families and hating conservatives to keep them dependent on the Dem party

2. import as many destitute illegal aliens as possible from leftist countries (eg Mexico), and give them stuff too in exchange for their vote.

Many middle class American Dems are really / truly are not bothered by HRC's dishonestly and lack of character. They seem to delight that she gets away with it and posters will typically respond by saying "yeah, but she's leading in all the polls etc" ... which makes your point about the demographics swinging, along with a general decline in morals and culture.
  #315  
Old 05-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think your analysis is pretty good about the demographics swinging. The Dem strategy is twofold

1. keep blacks "on the liberal planation" by promising stuff,destroying their families and hating conservatives to keep them dependent on the Dem party

2. import as many destitute illegal aliens as possible from leftist countries (eg Mexico), and give them stuff too in exchange for their vote.

Many middle class American Dems are really / truly are not bothered by HRC's dishonestly and lack of character. They seem to delight that she gets away with it and posters will typically respond by saying "yeah, but she's leading in all the polls etc" ... which makes your point about the demographics swinging, along with a general decline in morals and culture.
There has been discussion of the blind acceptance of the average democratic voter who "doesn't care, etc.

What does it say about the democratic leadership that also allows Clinton to tread all over basic decency and honesty.
Have we degenerated to the point where the only aspect that matters is party?
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 AM.