Another COVID-19 myth exposed!

Closed Thread
Old 06-09-2020, 04:17 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlcooper70 View Post
It took only three months to destroy the world's economy? And yet the stock market is at an all time high with around 15% unemployment and half of small business in bankruptcy. Why? And the president literally tried to call out the military ... to quell protests ... and few noticed .... does martial law and the end of Democracy require that we notice? And the stock market is at an all time high? Very confusing.
Today's stock market is not reactive to economic events. Rather, the economy is manipulated by wall street. So, a group of money warriors on wall street get away with legally pumping and dumping stocks to the detriment of the little guys.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:20 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,557 Times in 1,930 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
Source-NY Times-----For Fl. not Nationally. I stand by my Post.
florida covid-19 - Bing
Old 06-09-2020, 04:35 PM

Not destroyed!!! Coming Back BIG....already, no thanks to the W H O, and you KNOW ...WHO else!!!...
Old 06-09-2020, 04:47 PM

Just heard on the news that the latest information about it being rare to catch the virus from someone with no symptoms was taken from a couple of small studies and the woman from the WHO said it was misleading as there is much we don’t know about this virus!
Old 06-09-2020, 04:50 PM
Default Here is what was actually said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadbone1 View Post
The W.H.O just said it's 'rare' for asymptomatic people to spread the coronavirus!
So after all the endless guilting that has been done to people that refused to wear masks, because they we’re not sick, and knew that masks were ineffective anyway, we now find out that asymptomatic people rarely spread the disease!
Another major change from what we were initially told!
When are people going to accept that we have been fed incorrect data and supposed facts from the get go?
Here is what was actually said:
"The World Health Organization is clarifying comments from one of its scientists that have revived the debate over how big a role silent spreaders have played in the pandemic.

Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove said she was referring to “a small subset of studies” when she called the asymptomatic spread of COVID-19 “very rare” on Monday.

“I used the phrase ‘very rare’ and I think that’s a misunderstanding to state asymptomatic transmission globally is very rare,” Van Kerkhove said today.

Van Kerkhove also said there is confusion over asymptomatic people, those who are infected but never show symptoms, and pre-symptomatic people, individuals who later become sick.

The WHO estimates 16 percent of people are asymptomatic and capable of spreading the virus, but some models show up to 40 percent of global transmission could be attributed to asymptomatic people, Van Kerkhove said.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginpappas View Post
It's amazing how many people don't understand that science is complicated and when we have a new virus there is a steep learning curve as we try to navigate how contagious it may be or how and when it's most dangerous or what the mortality may be. Scientist and medical people are doing their best to keep us alive so instead of listening to someone on TOTV or my uncles third cousin on facebook, I think I'll keep relying on and trusting them while we try to sort it out.
So does that mean u do not believe in what WHO is now saying? I’m confused by your comment.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadbone1 View Post
The W.H.O just said it's 'rare' for asymptomatic people to spread the coronavirus!
So after all the endless guilting that has been done to people that refused to wear masks, because they we’re not sick, and knew that masks were ineffective anyway, we now find out that asymptomatic people rarely spread the disease!
Another major change from what we were initially told!
When are people going to accept that we have been fed incorrect data and supposed facts from the get go?
Sounds like a good way to screw up the economy to me. And why would the media, politicians, Hollywood want to do that????
Old 06-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Location: New Hampshire, now Heathrow on Lake Deaton Preserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallyworld View Post
When will you figure out this is all political!!
What are you saying? Is this a world-wide conspiracy? Are the deaths fake? Please elucidate.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:19 PM

And they said oops today, we gave out bad information. Wear your mask.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:24 PM

My comment is this is an evolving situation and I don't believe there is a conspiracy to get people to wear masks or hurt the economy or any of the other things the original poster was alluding to... This is a virus, we had one 100 years ago that we know killed between 20 - 40 million people (we don't have an accurate number) and we don't know where it came from (Ft. Knox Kentucky or the battlefield in France) but we know it was bad and it came around more than once. I'm not making my life decisions on any posts on here of on facebook - especially when people don't read the whole WHO report...
Old 06-09-2020, 05:25 PM
Location: New Hampshire, now Heathrow on Lake Deaton Preserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapnut View Post
Most medical personnel say that masks are bad for you to wear for prolonged periods of time
They say you are breathing in your own bacteria and you are also breathing in your own nitrogen which is harmful to the brain when you are breathing it constantly. It was also reported early last week that you should only wear a mask if treating someone with the virus. Who knows if this information will change next week like everything else but I choose to breathe in oxygen versus my own bacteria or nitrogen.
Does that mean that when a surgeon is performing an 8 hour operation, s/he should remove his/her mask because of the possibility of breathing in too much nitrogen or bacteria? Who is the medical personnel you are referencing that made such a statement?
Old 06-09-2020, 05:55 PM

If this COVID19 is political then why is it that the leaders of the countries that downplayed the virus are now the countries with the most COVID19 cases? Then there are all the cases worldwide. All political? Wear a mask please.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:57 PM

Interesting to think about the economy and not the 112,000 people who died
Old 06-09-2020, 05:57 PM

Asymptomatic = not infected person with no symptoms
Presymptomatic = an infected person who has yet to show symptoms.
Old 06-09-2020, 07:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffresh View Post
For those of you who believe that the published stats on Covid deaths/infected are etched in granite and factual, permit me to provide the following, which is typical of the manner that many states have handled their reporting (for a myriad of reasons - mostly political and financial )

The Facts: Dr. Ngozi Ezike, Director of the Illinois Department of Public Health, recently stated that, even if it's clear one died of an alternative cause, their death will still be marked as a COVID death.
“If You Die of a Clear Alternative Cause, It’s Still Listed As A COVID Death” – Dr. Ngozi Ezike – Collective Evolution

The video of the above is being scrubbed from the internet, as so much that doesn't uphold the narrative but a bit of research will verify this fact!

Fred
And that page is clearly labeled "ALTERNATIVE NEWS" closely related to "ALTERNATIVE FACTS" and as it usually is: WRONG. Just search on Google for that statement. FAKE.

Illinois Is Not Inflating Coronavirus Deaths. In Fact, They’re Likely Higher Than Reported, Officials Say – Block Club Chicago

Dr. Ngozi Ezike Refutes Notion That Illinois is Over-counting COVID-19 Deaths – NBC Chicago

Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of the Illinois Department of Public Health, dismissed claims that the state is overstating the number of coronavirus-related deaths amid the ongoing pandemic, saying that only deaths of patients with laboratory-confirmed cases of the virus are being counted in the official tally.
During her daily press statement Tuesday, Ezike said that she has heard concerns about the methods the state is using to report coronavirus deaths, and assured residents that the state is working to make sure that their counts are as accurate as possible.
“We are reporting those deaths that have laboratory confirmation, meaning that they have been tested and a laboratory test indicates that they were COVID positive,” she said. “As we learn more about the disease, there may have been less typical presentations of COVID-19 that were not appropriately attributed to COVID because there wasn’t a test done because the suspicion was not there.”
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Closed Thread

Tags
people, spread, asymptomatic, masks, rarely

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.