I am surprised

Old 07-24-2010, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
1. PLEASE PLEASE tell me the great things he has done..PLEASE

2. I NEVER vote party thus your last statement is not applicable. A straight party vote is a wasted vote !

BUT PLEASE LIST ALL THE GREAT THINGS THAT OBAMA HAS DONE !!! This is one list I must see

Daniel Pearl Freedom of the Press Act
Signed: Monday, May 17, 2010
Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act of 2010
Signed: Friday, April 23, 2010
Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010
Signed: Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Signed: Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act
Signed: Thursday, March 18, 2010
Emergency Aid to American Survivors of the Haiti Earthquake Act
Signed: Wednesday, January 27, 2010
2009 Tax Breaks for Haiti Donations
Signed: Friday, January 22, 2010
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Extension Act of 2009
Signed: Friday, October 30, 2009
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010
Signed: Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Veterans Health Care Budget Reform and Transparency Act
Signed: Thursday, October 22, 2009
Cash For Clunkers Extension
Signed: Thursday, August 6, 2009
Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act
Signed: Monday, June 22, 2009
Old 07-24-2010, 08:01 AM
n/a

I'm outta here - have the shakes
Old 07-24-2010, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Card View Post
Daniel Pearl Freedom of the Press Act
Signed: Monday, May 17, 2010
Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act of 2010
Signed: Friday, April 23, 2010
Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010
Signed: Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Signed: Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act
Signed: Thursday, March 18, 2010
Emergency Aid to American Survivors of the Haiti Earthquake Act
Signed: Wednesday, January 27, 2010
2009 Tax Breaks for Haiti Donations
Signed: Friday, January 22, 2010
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Extension Act of 2009
Signed: Friday, October 30, 2009
National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010
Signed: Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Veterans Health Care Budget Reform and Transparency Act
Signed: Thursday, October 22, 2009
Cash For Clunkers Extension
Signed: Thursday, August 6, 2009
Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act
Signed: Monday, June 22, 2009
I don't even know what to say to you on this. I don't know where you copied this list from, but if you do any reading whatsoever...any real thinking about the problems facing this country both domestically and internationally, then you would be embarassed to post this. So much of this list was passed overwhelmingly and would have passed without this President even being on the planet.

You underestimate what a President means to this country. You obviously have been told to follow him and you are, but you really should get out and read about what is REALLY happening.

One poster said she was leaving with the shakes...I am not strong enough to leave ...I started to respond about each item but realized the inane reasoning, and hope someday you will learn by reading and learning what is really happening in this world.

When I saw your list the first thing on there was the Daniel Pearl act, one of those that was passed overwhelmingly, perhaps unanimously...but what I remember is the criticism of this President who at the signing never even mentioned WHO killed him or HOW (PUBLIC BEHEADING).
Old 07-24-2010, 08:51 AM
n/a

Not only did Obama fail to mention the murder and beheading of Pearl, at the end of the signing of the Freedom of Press Act, Obama refused to take questions from the press. How freaking crazy is that???

When asked if he'd take a couple of questions, Obama said, "You’re certainly free to ask the question. I won’t be answering, I’m not doing a press conference today, but we’ll be seeing you in the course of the week.”

I thought we'd already passed the freedom of the press act anyway in that pesky little thing called the First Amendment?
Old 07-24-2010, 08:58 AM
n/a

The second one on the list, the Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act of 2010. That's a good one. Glenn Beck is doing a fundraiser for the sponsors of this bill, The Wounded Warrior Project, on August 28. And Bill OReilly gives every penny of proceeds from his website purchases to this project. Oh by the way, the NAACP is protesting Beck's fundraiser and twisting the truth about the entire Restoring Honor project. Isn't it ironic??
Old 07-24-2010, 09:16 AM
n/a

Default And the beat goes on.....

Spend, spend and more spending

http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...hkMjhlMzQ3MjI=
Old 07-24-2010, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I don't even know what to say to you on this. I don't know where you copied this list from, but if you do any reading whatsoever...any real thinking about the problems facing this country both domestically and internationally, then you would be embarassed to post this. So much of this list was passed overwhelmingly and would have passed without this President even being on the planet.

You underestimate what a President means to this country. You obviously have been told to follow him and you are, but you really should get out and read about what is REALLY happening.

One poster said she was leaving with the shakes...I am not strong enough to leave ...I started to respond about each item but realized the inane reasoning, and hope someday you will learn by reading and learning what is really happening in this world.

When I saw your list the first thing on there was the Daniel Pearl act, one of those that was passed overwhelmingly, perhaps unanimously...but what I remember is the criticism of this President who at the signing never even mentioned WHO killed him or HOW (PUBLIC BEHEADING).
This whole list and you have nothing favorable to say about any of them. Shame on you. I guess if it does not put more money in your bank account it is not a good cause. With all the negativity on this site, I am sure you will be happy to find that I will not be commenting on existing posts, but only posting original strings myself in an attempt to let other free thinking people know they are not alone on this site. So many of the posters on this site seem to be negative, hateful and the majority constantly talk about MY MONEY. Taxes are collected to benifit all americans and just for repaving the road in front of your home. I would rather live poor helping others than rich and selfish.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:20 AM
n/a

Ah, quit your whining. Also, you are poorer then you think. The national debt is equal to over $600,000 for every family in the USA. Most of our debt can be traced back to you liberal democrats.
So, your great grandchildren will get your wish to live poor.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Card View Post
This whole list and you have nothing favorable to say about any of them. Shame on you. I guess if it does not put more money in your bank account it is not a good cause. With all the negativity on this site, I am sure you will be happy to find that I will not be commenting on existing posts, but only posting original strings myself in an attempt to let other free thinking people know they are not alone on this site. So many of the posters on this site seem to be negative, hateful and the majority constantly talk about MY MONEY. Taxes are collected to benifit all americans and just for repaving the road in front of your home. I would rather live poor helping others than rich and selfish.

You may take your elitist attitude ("shame on you")...you have quite an inflated view of yourself, and you have every right to post what you want, HOWEVER...THUS FAR you have posted on not ONE SINGLE ISSUE...simply hate messages at folks who dont agree with you.

If you post on ISSUES, AND NOT SIMPLY THE HATE OF THOSE WHO DONT AGREE WITH YOU, you may find out how...well, lets just say that thus far your posts indicate you are very uninformed !
Old 07-24-2010, 05:44 PM
n/a

Default Soooo typical

When you can't handle the facts, tell Lou Card that he is "uninformed"...
On an earlier thread, you can have your own opinion but NOT your own facts...So sorry LouCard, this thread is not heard by the silent MAJORITY!!!!, just six or seven Radicals over and over and over and over again....Ugh!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.